Kensington, Capstone (SPML) - & Interest Rate cut (1.5%) to customers?

lucky01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5667 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Anyone know if Kensington, or Capstone (SPML) are going to pass the interest rate cut to customers?.... anyone one heard anything? :rolleyes:

Also does anyone know if Kensington is part of a larger organisation? ie: I know SMPL used to be part of the Lehman Bros Group... what about Kensington... cannot seem to find this info anywhere? :?

thanks

Lucky01

Hi there Lucky,

Kensington have paassed on a rate cut on my secured loan with them biut not yet with my mortgage. There was apost here the other day from somebody who said that KIMC were not passing down the cut but infact were increasing it.

KMC are kind of part of a bogger group I think. There is a whole host of other companies named after London boroughs who KMC seem to be part of. I also believe they are part of the same goup as GMAC. KMC are actually owned by a S.African group. If you read through Tawny Owls thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/127712-mortgage-arrears-kensington-nervous.html you should find a bit more info about these guys. Look nearer the last 10 pages.

Investec I think is the name of the company

olives xx

Horror!!!... surely they can't increase the Interest Rate when many are cutting + Government advises as such...

Anything we can do... from the CAG website there appears to be a great many Kensington customers... and probably many not on CAG... what can we do?

Found the other thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/3462-kensington-mortgages.html

Really not sure what we can do. I had a complaint with FOS recently about KMC and one of the issues I raised was this intrest rate. They basicly said they can do what they want

olives xx