Kezza V Natwest

kerriegeorge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just a little thing peeps. its now the 30th Sep - the deadline for my AQ, what happens next? there isnt much on here about what to expect after this as a lot of people are paid around this time. Its just occurred to me that actaully i might have to do something else??? or do i just wait???? hhhhmmmmm:?

NatWest (CLAIM 1) - £2181.24 SETTLED IN FULL

VIRGIN MBNA - £377 SETTLED IN FULL + INTEREST

NATWEST (CLAIM 2) - £1008.30 - SETTLED IN FULL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

my current case against Natwest is tottling along. what id like to know is - would it hurt if i began my 2nd claim now?

on my first claim my aq due date expired on the 30th september. i sent my aq in by the 26th and my £100 cheque has been cashed. what next?

would it hurt if i began my 2nd claim now?

It;s entirely your choice, after all it;s your money. I would at least wait until you have a final settlement offer on the first. On claiming a 2nd time they may well close your a/c and you need to be prepared for this.

oh i am dont u worry - ive opened up a new personal account and have also now been added onto my fiances so weve got a joint account too!!! (hes good with money though!!! his shows ++++ mine shows -------!!!!) He he

hmmmm think maybe its best to wait - id hate to jeopardise my first claim in any way x

rec'd corbetts AQ and an offer of £1100. have replied with yes will accept in part payment template letter! so so close now x

• 3 weeks later...

has anyone got an acceptance letter template not sure what too write as im about to start another claim and dont want to accept in full and final settlement

can anyone please tell me what to write in my acceptance of full settlement as i dont want to be bound by any conditionsas i am about to start another claim with Natwest for £1000!!!!! Please help!!!

can anyone please tell me what to write in my acceptance of full settlement as i dont want to be bound by any conditionsas i am about to start another claim with NatWest for £1000!!!!! Please help!!!

What have cobbetts put in their letter to you offerinf ful settlement?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

this goodwill payment will be in full and final settlement of your claim against our client and strictly on the basis that 1) u agree not to disclose to third party - whoops. 2) u write to the court withdrawing your claim.

Something along these lines should do it.

Thankyou for your letter of xx/xx/xx. I accept your offer of £xxxx in full settlement of claim no.xxxxx

I will consider the claim to be settled in full and will inform the courts accordingly when I receive payment of £xxxx, and the funds are cleared to an account of my choice.

I am not prepared to agree to any confidentiality clauses you impose, unless of course your client wishes to make an offer of due consideration in addition to the amount of £xxxx in order to be afforded this privilege by myself.

I look forward to receiving your cheque for the full amount in order to bring this claim to settlement.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

I phoned up Cobbetts and left a message on their voicemail saying "no confidentiality". I got a letter dropping it the next day.

NatWest Charges: £3708.81. Allocated to fast track 14/10/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 23/10/06 5% donation made

HSBC Default Removal and £186 charges: N1 claim issued 28/11/06 *WON* 28/02/07 5% donation made

Egg Charges: £370. N1 claim issued 24/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 12/01/07 5% donation made

Natwest Student: £150. N1 claim issued 24/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 10/12/06 5% donation made

Natwest Credit card: £317.01 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INTEREST, *WON* 30/11/06 5% Donation Made

Ikano Data Protection Act deception and non-complience: N1 claim issued 28/11/06. *SETTLED IN FULL* 12/12/06 5% donation made

I am not a lawyer. All advice is merely my own opinion. Nevertheless, I've won £4675 so far!

Tip my scales if you like my advice :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive Now Started My Second Claim So Here We Go Again!!!! Im Armed (with Experience This Time) And Dangerous.

• 1 month later...

ive received NW's defence for my second claim. NW have already settled the 1st claim in full. this 2nd claim is for charges since starting the 1st claim and for Unarranged borrowing fees i didnt claim when i did the 1st claim.

anyway - how to reply to their defence -

1. the ususal crap about fully particularising the claim (i used the normal template on court claim)

2. the claimant issued an additional claim on 7 aug. the claimant is put to strict proof that this additional claim realtes to a seperate account held with the defendent and / or different period.

3. No admissions are made as to what charges have been debited to the claimants bank account. (i have sent the spreadsheets etc to the bank and court and will send them AGAIN to these hairy fairys)

infact it goes on and on and is very different to the defence i had last time ive also received the CPRpart 18. the defence goes on to ask the claimant is required to identify the sections of the unair contract terms act 1977 and the unfair contract terms in consumer reg 1999

anyone got this or any ideas?

hi i recieved a letter from cobbetts requesting much the same as you described, i was advised to send a letter basically saying when the court ask for tis information then i will supply it..... i dont know if this helps any

good luck

4/07/06 sent letter re data protection act request NatWest

25/07/06 sent 2nd request to alex lyon

1/08/06 recieved statements (NatWest)

4/08/06 sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) goldfish recorded delivery

4/08/06 sent SAR capital one recorded delivery

14/09/06 sent request for repayment letter and schedule of claim for charges goldfish

14/09/06 as above to capital one

21/09/06 recieved offer from capital one

ok thanks yeh i think ill crack on and write a letter myself unless anyone else has got any suggestions??

no additional to CPR in fact their defence has 10 complicatedpoints and 3 page cpr as well

its not the cpr im worried about so much as i know no one answers it its the defence its much different and complicated than before. thwy require me to do lots all in legal jargon ive just scanned it in and am trying to work out how to save it.

ok do u want me email it to u so u can read it? if so pm me ur email pwease pwease x