I need love...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got it. :D

OMG that is brilliant. And that corset is amazing (I want it!!)

But 1 word of advice...DONT RUN!!!!! :D:p

OMG - pandering to Bookie's vanity...do you have any idea of the path that you are embarking upon? I have been there...believe me...it is the darkest of paths. Turn back now, whilst you still have the opportunity, and whilst you still have what remains of your sanity...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You have got to be kidding!! :eek:

I am meeting up with her in a few weeks, and even i'm not that brave :p

Saying that, you have to see that pic. If you ask her nicely she might show you!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Not the Mitchell brothers getting an airing AGAIN?!!!:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yep :p

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

You have got to be kidding!! :eek:

I am meeting up with her in a few weeks, and even i'm not that brave :p

Saying that, you have to see that pic. If you ask her nicely she might show you!

Take it from one who knows from experience...four meetings at the last count (five if you count seeing her off the train down here in Cornwall) - bravery is not what you need at this moment in time...two certified doctors, a mobile chemist, and perhaps a St Bernard to keep you supplied with blissfully mind numbing brandy...those are your prime requirements at a time like this...

Do I want to see the picture? Listen matey, I have seen the Rocky Horror pictures...nothing, and I repeat NOTHING can ever compare to those!

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Take it from one who knows from experience...four meetings at the last count (five if you count seeing her off the train down here in Cornwall) - bravery is not what you need at this moment in time...two certified doctors, a mobile chemist, and perhaps a St Bernard to keep you supplied with blissfully mind numbing brandy...those are your prime requirements at a time like this...

Can we change it to Vodka?? :-D

Do I want to see the picture? Listen matey, I have seen the Rocky Horror pictures...nothing, and I repeat NOTHING can ever compare to those!

I have seen that picture, and trust me I thought the same thing...UNTIL I saw this one!! :eek:

F&Q's... Read here

LOL...well, I still maintain that nothing could ever compare...after THAT picture all else is just a metter of degrees and shades...light grey, dark grey...but still grey...

Well this one will put colour in your life, light purple, dark purple, but omg so much purple!!

Bookie pleeeaaaasssssseeeeee let me show him!!!:p

F&Q's... Read here

Well this one will put colour in your life, light purple, dark purple, but omg so much purple!!

Bookie pleeeaaaasssssseeeeee let me show him!!!:p

No need to beg...she will show me as a matter of course...consider it my punishment for my belligerence and my bnockering!

But 1 word of advice...DONT RUN!!!!! :D:p

She can't run, last time she did, she got black eyes and sore knees :eek::grin::p

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

"It's maaaaahhhh cooooorsettttt!"

lol now that is funny :D
Yes...words...mouth...right out of...my...you took...spring to mind. You took the words right out of my mouth...Bookie's corset is not my corset...my corset is black, not purple...I wouldn't be seen dead in purple...