HFO Services Ltd

hka1996
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks,

I have been reading alot of threads about HFO Services, and seeing as you lot really know your stuff, I was wandering if you could give me some advise please.

My estranged husband got a barcelycard in 2005, he lost his job shortly afterwards and could not pay the balance (£287). In late 2006 we seperated on good terms.

In March 2007, he was taken into hospital, and he asked me to keep an eye on the house, check the mail etc. A card arrived from First Direct Logistics, saying they tried to deliver a parcel, but there was no one in. I phoned the number on the card, and they said they would resend the parcel.

2 days later a letter arrived for him from HFO Services Ltd.

The same day they started phoning me on my mobile, asking to speak to him. I explained that we were seperated, and that his financial affairs were nothing to do with me. I refused to give them his phone number and told them I would pass their details onto him, and he would phone them if he wanted. They kept phoning back, so I told them I was going to report them to the police for harrassment. I phoned the police but they were not interested.

They are till trying to phone me from a several different numbers, including a mobile, but I no longer answer them.

I don't want to change my number as I am self employed and it is my main point of contact for my customers.

How do I get rid of these a***h***s!!:evil:

I suggest you go to the Police station and ask to speak to the Chief there and make it known your situation. Or write to them with this letter sent by recorded delivery.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

But edit the letter to say that you are separated from your husband.

• 1 month later...

This in relation to their post cards posing as delivery companies. I had some correspondence with the OFT over this ongoing case. They couldn't tell me anything specific, 'but' I got the strong hint that this is progressing nicely. I was told that the name seemed very 'familiar' by the woman I spoke to :lol::lol::lol: and she told me to encourage others to keep complaining. I think I actually like the OFT. They 'seem' to do their job well from what I can make out. KEEP ON GETTING THE COMNPLAINTS IN.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/168913-help-turnbull-rutherford-scary.html#post1820860

help needed on here 42 and regen urgent

patrickq1

i am off back to my hospital bed lol thanks guys

I am not best qualified to give advice on a case that has progressed to such a stage. If I felt that I was I would... I am sure someone will get to it. All the best Patrick.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?