Rossendales Debt Colloection Sending They Are Next Going To Come To My Door Help!!!!!!!

Buddy08
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:(

Hi Guys,

I really hope someone can help me as i am really worrying now, i got a parking ticket of CARPARK MANAGEMENT also known as CPM and i believe they trade under a differnet name aswell about 4 months ago now for parking on a car park for 2 minutes, i actually saw a lad in trackies put the ticket on and run into a derelict building next door, this happened at LEIGH BOWLING ALLEY.

I rung them up appealing about the charge because i thought it was unfair and they told me to put it in writing, everytime i rung them they where very un proffesional and kept saying they would ring me bk and never did.

I stupidly put it in writing with my details on and they wrote bk saying no still got to pay charge and now great they had all my details cause it was on the letter now i realise why they got me to put it in writing.

Oh and also all he letters where just like anyone could do on the computer and looked like a made up company.

Now for the past 2 months i have been recieveing letters from ROSSENDALES DEBT COLLECTION saying it had been passed onto them, when i rung them i soon realised thet rossendales was in the same building as carpark management how conveniant, and i said i was appealing the charge and i wanted them to speak to cpm and they said they havent got a number anymore and we are dealing with it and you can pay £135 or your charge will just increase to £350 and you will face court charges, i told them where to go and put the phone down.

I have been ignoring all letters off them and they have also been ringong my mobile 4 to 5 times a day , and now i have recieved a letter saying a deby collector will now be coming to my door in the next few days to collect the money.

What should i do i am ****ting myself now, i have just been ignoring all letters and never answered phone calls, but what if they come to the door and will the debt just keep goin up and then them take me to court.

It started off me oweing them 35 now its 135

Any advise please thanks very much for reading this long post.

Hayley

rossendales does have a website and seems legit, so will they carry on till they get there money :Cry:

Hi Buddy08,

They more than likely won't call on your door step but in the meantime, send them this letter:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Strictly no visits or meetings with any company agent or representative unless previously arranged and agreed to in writing.

Please be aware that there is only an implied license under English Common Law for certain people to visit a property without express permission: the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Please therefore take note that we revoke license under English Common Law for any agents or representatives to visit this property and if an agent or representative should do so without prior written permission from us, then they and their company will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass.

Yours faithfully

And I will post up a letter to send to stop them phoning you.

Deal with them ONLY IN WRITING!!!

PV :-)

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Send this to them by recorded delivery in order to stop the harassing phone calls:

Your Street

Town

Postcode

DATE HERE

Company Name

Road

Town

City / County

Postcode

Dear Sirs

Harassment by telephone

FORMAL COMPLAINT UNDER THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 2006 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE

Account Number: XXXXXXX

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls. (Delete if necessary)

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Please treat this also as a formal complaint, and send me a copy of your company complaints procedure.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

[NAME HERE]

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

Have you reported the company who gave you the ticket to the police or your Local Authority?

Sounds dodgy to me.

Someone will be along soon who can advise further but if you send of those letters then the harassment should stop.

Good Luck

What's up HAS?

Have I been "had"? :confused: