Tilly Is Going Bankrupt (here we go again )

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Seems its decided-now Tilly come and join Tawnyowl and others on Bankrupycy thread-AWFUL QUIET WHEN YOU ARE NOT ABOUT-:).Would like some company.Like people say while on benefit best thing to do-and anyway would give high odds on other half going that way.Dont want to worry for the next twelve years.Would give you so many sleepless nights..Final two furlongs i feel-bankruptcy and new home coming soon..Good luck Tawnyowl.:)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tawnyowl flown in to keep sharp watch on your thread.Good luck Tilly.Feel you've got the devil back in you now.Right decision for you100%.You don't misbehave do you.Nothing on Nott meet suggests that;)just like fun and chill really with mates.Plenty here allready.Just had funny thought when this ends not going to have Tillys Bankruptcy bash are you.Nooooooo thought not entered your head im sure.What a year youve had.Next year im sure will be so much better.Bye for now Tawny.Will follow thread closely.

• 4 weeks later...
Great news Tilly- high band at last. And council are also aware that a little dicky bird has told them porkies.;)

So glad you are on high band-all coming together slowlyyy.

Hope soon you will have key to your own door and be reunited with daughter-prob keep you on your toes.Glad council now know dicky bird thing:wink::wink:truth allways comes out.

Keep filling forms out one question at a time you will be ok-if u get stuck many will help you-in fact probably be a queue to help-your threads are so interesting up and down twists and turns better than any soap-but real life i know.Soon everything will work out for you-everything will fall into place.Keeping sharp eye on your threads and waiting for happy ending.Tawnyowl.:)One more thing 10k extra on your mortgage account-race you to court.

Edited by tawnyowl

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks caro, she has surgery on tues ,:( take care of myself oops does that mean i have to eat :eek: i am honest :) just cream crackerd

Hi Tilly

Wishing your mum all the best on Tuesday

Take care of yourself-yes you have to eat young lady-steak and chips with some vedge would be nice.:-)

We know youre honest

Tired i bet you are spotted you on here sometimes at 3 in the morning -some early nights would be nice for you get some energy back,but i suppose that is awkward at times-suppose you have to fit in with your family.

I am hoping that very soon the letter will come for you offering you the key to your door so you and your daughter will be together again in a nice new nest.

Keeping eye on your thread and waiting for the good news that will come soon i am sure.

Bankruptcy i suppose can wait for a while no real urgency yet-but i suppose sooner done sooner discharged.Christmas will be here shortly and i suppose like myself would be painful to find that kind of dosh and throw it into official receivers hands.

Wishing you all the best Tawnyowl.:)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi tilly been off line for a while hope you are ok your thread seems very quiet not used to that used to turning on in morning and catching up with your latest escapades.How is your mum whats the latest news.What news on the house front.Bankruptcy i suppose at the moment can wait.I may try to hang on till bankruptcy can be done online-costs about 120 starting in march or roundabout then not quite sure.Anyway i hope you are ok thinking of you and your family -tawnyowl x.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Tilly always enjoy reading your thread and how you are doing i know bankrupcy may be looming and your life seems full of up and downs like most of us but yours just seems to grab attention like a soap i am allways waiting for the next epsode,I am sure their is shortly going to be a happy ending.Just wondering how your mum is and if their is any news on the house front.Personally tilly i would chill for a while when you finally move i wouldnt push to hard on the work font soon maybe wait till the discharge .Recharge time would be nice for a while.Perhaps take the spring and summer to find your feet again after all you have been through.My view only tilly just wishing you wellTawnyowl.

Allways like to find a tune for you if possible a lot of us i am sure class you as a friend so heres a tune for you

YouTube - You've Got A Friend - Carol King with friends (stereo)

Edited by tawnyowl
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Hi tilly-bankruptcy fees-mmm-havent got mine yet but just had fun filling the form in online-will be printed out when i get a printer and some ink-next year maybe.Sounds like youve got another thing to sort-disassociation thingy-youll do it.Bye for now tawny-allways got a eye on your interesting threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Tilly not making light of it and i know you are a good sport- believe your shortfall was a beuty as was mine-debt relief orders -mmm 15k would take a lifetime to get down to that level.So until sugar daddy with yacht toodles along maybe take a chance on euromillions tonight-believe it is 100 million plus.Worth a try and who knows you could be sailing off into sunset on your own yacht.Naturally you would want some crew and i would volunteer-and maybe a few others would -no doubt a few will let you know.Please exscuse me if this post has bugged you but nothing wrong with being a dreamer in these difficult times.Allways enjoy your posts keep your spirit up-Tawnyowl.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Yes,the shortfall-12 years to chase.Mine was slipped into my credit report without telling me the house had been sold or what price obtained.Remember some people may be in new houses,new relationships,imagine that landing on the mat in several years time.Could cause upset and a few arguments.If anyone wants a credit report,pm me and i will give you a link to a report site that doesnt need credit card details or anything like that.If its allowed i will post it onsite.I am allready reading about things like that happening.Some may think they wont find you-mmm they have special teams.Its a lot of potencial income for them.Bye for now Tawnyowl.