MotorVision mess up my track day? I want my money back/Re-book it!!?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok today I've rang up MotorsportVision to find out information about my track day, which was a gift from my dad as a birthday present. I sent off my voucher 3 weeks ago and was told I would receive conformation in a letter with all details.

Now when ringing up to find out when I should receive this letter, she had said it was posted on the 24th September and I should of had it by now.

I clearly stated I had not received any letters of conformation and when asking how long until my track day she said it was YESTERDAY!!!! They then said sorry but it counts as a no show and that if I want to do it again I would have to buy it all again (at £180) and re-book it.

No way am I going to do this and in no way will I let this go as my whole family was coming along for the day out at Brands Hatch.

What can I do and what rights do I have if I haven’t received a conformation letter with the details?

Can someone help please as I really don’t want to upset my dad and tell him what’s happened.