S.A.R to a DCA?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5713 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have had many issues over the past 3 years with CapQuest – I have CCA’d them with various items coming back, I have got trading standards involved and I have CCA’d the original creditor who provided details on one account but not the one CapQuest are chasing [despite having the account numbers etc]

So I want to sue CapQuest as they have made my life hell, they have taken money off me and they have placed a default on my credit file – what I want to know is, is it worth sending the a S.A.R prior to taking action?

I will start a more detailed thread when I have all the info in front of me and once I know I have a leg to stand on…

…I know I have 90% of the letters received off them and I’m pretty sure I have all the ones I’ve sent them on my PC (they have all been recorded and I think I have the slips, though they have all been acknowledged).

What I want to make sure Is that I have all the stuff they have on me so I have the full picture…is this wise, and if so do I sent a SAR to them?

Cheers

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!

its worse than that - they wont go away, they have defualted my credit file and they have produce very dubious documents - i want to take them down and i want my money back, my file cleared and compensation - they truely are awful!

the alledged debt is from 2005 so its not going anywhere yet, i can handel dca's but this company are in a different league - they told tranding standards they had complied with my CCA requests and then proceeded to just send me a pile of statements - the odd thing is when i sent a CCA to the original Creditor they didn't have any statements on file ... begs the question where are they from if originally they didn't exist!

Right I have the template and I will change it to read 'financial history' in lieu of 'banking history'

The thing is the template just relates to payments history, ideally I would like the following:

Payments received,

Full Statement / Schedule of charges

Copies of all letters sent to me from CapQuest and when they formally Financial Trace and Collections [i said they’d been harassing me for a long time!]

Copies of letters sent from their alleged solicitors [Keppe and Partners plus various others & telegram

Copies of all letters they have had from me

Copies of any telephone conversations / notes added to my account from calls made

Additional notes on my account

Any internal information that I am eligible to see

Records of how many times they have tried to contact me

Default notice – they never sent me one but I’m keen to see if they can magic one up

Then there is the various items they have forwarded on ‘behalf of’ the original creditor:

Dubious deed of assignment – full of mistakes etc

Copies of some original statements for the account

The application form they sent in place of a credit agreement

+ Correspondents they may have had with Trading Standards when I reported them [i know there was 2 face to face meetings over this with CapQuest and TS]

I’m basically looking for full disclosure on everything they have in my file – can I get it using a S.A.R. or indeed any other route?

Like I said I have most info but this has been going on a long time and I have moved 3 times so it would be nice to have a nice set in front of me that I know is true – plus it will be interesting to compare what they send with what I have got

I honestly don’t think they will comply within the 40days – what action can I take if they don’t.

Cheers

Edited by jo5ephedward5
formatting error

yes - Halifax, out of 2 accounts both of which CapQuest were chasing, Halifax provided info on one account - ironically CapQuest say they have no info on this account and have stopped chasing for it [after Trading Standards got involved last year].

Halifax never sent me any info on the other account - when i called them they said they had no info on it - i was happy with that and never chased them up.

CapQuest however provided me with with some info from that account in the form of old statments but they didn't really make sence - figures etc etc.

I know this should be enough but if i'm gonig to take CapQuest to court then i need to know everything they have on me...