Parking and photographs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It has nothing to do with the data protection act but the Car Park owner can stipulate what he/she likes as terms of use. A public car park is just that a car park for the public to use it does not mean you can freely carry out any other activity without authority from the owners.

Snap away! I too usually take a photo of my car when I park after my hubby got a ticket for parking outside the lines, 2 can play the photo game!

Seems a bit paranoid to me and a little pointless a photo of the position of the car is unlikely to be of little use in such a case since you could have moved it after you got the PCN. If you did get a PCN surely you could take a photo afterwards as the car would still be in the same place.

Not speeding offences, but in the singular.

Where I live, we have many speed cameras, these things flash day and night. I know this happens as I can see the flashes from my home.

On the other hand it may be other motorists as paranoid as you taking photos of their cars to avoid getting a parking ticket!! :D Have you never thought about getting one of those headcam devices then you could video everything including your speedo as you drive along?

• Haha 1