MBNA, Debt Clear Recoveries and Investigations and Restons

interweb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4893 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you send them a CCA request, and they then issue you with a reconstitued version, they will still have to produce the original in court, with your signature on it, if due to the DJ lottery he then finds in favour of the bank or who ever, you should appeal, I fear that as the cases whereby the judge has ruled in favour of the creditor on reconstitued CCA's, he has asked the defendant if they had use of the credit facilities, as soon as they agree, it is game over.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you send them a CCA request, and they then issue you with a reconstitued version, they will still have to produce the original in court, with your signature on it, if due to the DJ lottery he then finds in favour of the bank or who ever, you should appeal, I fear that as the cases whereby the judge has ruled in favour of the creditor on reconstitued CCA's, he has asked the defendant if they had use of the credit facilities, as soon as they agree, it is game over.

Very good point BB, never thought of it like that.

Thats the only assumption I can think the DJ has come up with in siding with the creditor, I think I did read a similar version of events on here a while back, where the alleged debtor was asked by the DJ if they had ever had credit from a certain company, when they admitted they had, he saw in creditors favour...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thats the only assumption I can think the DJ has come up with in siding with the creditor, I think I did read a similar version of events on here a while back, where the alleged debtor was asked by the DJ if they had ever had credit from a certain company, when they admitted they had, he saw in creditors favour...

Hi

So basically if anyone is asked that question the bank wins. So what is the point of having a Consumer Credit Act and all its clauses??

Regards

I think you may find that generally its not the banks taking us to court, its the DCA's and they dont really care about the outcome. If it was that easy, the Banks would do it themselves and save a fortune.

Surely with all credit agreements, you have to provide AML (anti money lau as part of the banks requirements. If it was that straight forward, would they not produce this documentation. Thats not easily forged and therefore reflects a huge gapping hole in money laundering requirements.

Hi all

bdcarr makes a good point.

Our policy aim is to outlaw the selling of alleged debts to DCAs, and this is entirely consistent with upcoming EU regulations.

Meanwhile CCA is a useful tactic in ongoing letter ping-pong diplomacy.

We'll get there.

Onward and upwards.

vic