style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5049 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fantastic place and spent some remarkable times there.

Helford- as 4 yoa and later as an adult with kids. Remember the ferry to other side plus the animal haven. Loved the ford and the pub meal in local hostelry.

Lizard point- several times. Loved views, people and salt spray.

Got a thing now for serpentine- lighthouses and vases, now collecting off ebay. I could never afford them when I visited first time around.

Am I winning??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shurrrrrrrruuuuuuuppppppppp crusher .. what you trying to say :rolleyes::D

ooh look a haggis pastie :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Wot no otter in the pasty.

Not even lizard.

Whats going on here??

No, the pasty is "chicked tikka" NOT "chicken tarka"

:lol:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Am I winning??

NO :)

LMAO the shurrup was to crusher but you posted inbetween Kenny .. thats why I changed my post lol

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Well,

at least we are getting somewhere...

tikka pasty

otter pasty

lizard pasty

chikla pasty

haggis pasty

Mars bars?? Crusher!!

Me thinks a poll might be necessary. At least, not of the above choices, but the best pasty makers in Cornwall.

Mash the turnip, once cooked in same way as mashed potatoes. Add milk or cream (creme frais for politically inclined or soured cream if reduced at supermarket or leftover).

Salt to taste and plenty of pepper- ground.

Forget haggis in photo above as it must be covered fully when boiling- just like my Otter recipe.

You're obviously OK on the tatties, then.

Tatties and neeps are the traditional accompaniment (apart from the whisky) to haggis.

haggis.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

TURNIP....

The turnip (Brassica rapa var. rapa) is a root vegetable commonly grown in temperate climates worldwide for its white, bulbous taproot. Small, tender, varieties are grown for human consumption, while larger varieties are grown as feed for livestock.

SWEDE.....

The swede, (yellow) turnip, swedish turnip or rutabaga (Brassica napobrassica, or Brassica napus var. napobrassica) is a root vegetable that originated as a cross between the cabbage and the turnip. Its leaves can also be eaten as a leaf vegetable.

Although they belong to the same family (BRASSICA) they are distinctly different in size, appearance and flavour.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....