Feel an Unfair Judgement in Speeding Case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recently i recieved a SP70 and i thought i had 10 points allready; so i could not get a fixed penalty notice. (88mph)

The case was refered to Andover Magistrates court and i got my license and noted i only had 6 points.

I wrote to the court with the license did not attend and recived 4 points and a £400 fine.

Do they just make it up the fines as they go along?

The court apparantly has sympathy for those who cannot afford representation, by what fining them the equivalent of legal cost????

When i wanted to ask for a retrail, i was told it would have to go to Crown court......stiched.

Veester

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -- Joshua J. Marine‏ ;)

Better than the truth itself is truthful living.

I don't think veester will find that very comforting raydetinu.

I guess veester didn't realise 4 of his points had expired with the 3 year rule as I am sure he wouldn't have "forgotten" whether he had 6 or 10 points on his licence, (just which were still valid).

It shows it is worth been well aware of when points go on your licence, and when they will have expired so that you always know how many you should be counting. (Or better still, try to aim for none.. ;) )

Bad luck Veester, shame you couldnt have had the ticket, 3 points and £60 beer vouchers would have been a result.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.