style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely lovely, I wouldn't dream of doing otherwise (my PMT isn't due for at least another two days, so I'm perfectly friendly - at the moment ...)

Edited by tiglet
  • Haha 1

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Neither can my husband and kids - they have the days circled in red on the calendar.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Can we have a copy as well? :D

Now, why would you want a copy of Tig's calendar?

Regarding closing the welcome Forum thread, I knew that despite what you said, you wouldn't be able to resist coming back to it if it was left open. Can't have you slacking. :lol:

Not only that, but the timing seemed right.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Rooster, I totally agree, not quite sure what I have let myself in for though. Within 48 hours of returning here, everyone is screaming and shouting about leaving and going, yet strangely, the reasons I came back was the fact that I took my head from my rear and realised I am just 1 individual and am not really that important in the whole scheme of things. I'm still opinionated of course(can't have you thinking I am a cute little putty tat now, can I? :D )

Personally, I wish others would take a step back because surely you judge people on the content of their post and not the bit at the side with their name/avatar and number of posts on. 7 pink words and 4 other words which link to somewhere(I haven't looked) and yet the bells and whistles are out about leaving the site. I am a user on this site and I don't own my user profile. I merely decorate it.

Rooster, as its the weekend, I know what happens on the site when we have too much time on our hands.

Thank you for closing the welcome thread and your timing was spot on.(already repped you for doing so).

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I suppose it depends on whether you wanted to use a noun or an adjective, really - I'll let you decide that.

LOL...and now it looks like all mods, pinks and admin are brown...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

All that mudslinging is finally beginning to stick :D
Nothing to do with the collective excitement about Dr Poo then...?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I thought we'd been tango'd!!

• Haha 1
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Nah - you've been Ronsealed - as per the messages, it does exactly what it says on the tin :)

ps Thank you for the caring mod, you know who you are (even if I don't) ;)