link want my sig 6 times before they will supply a CCA !! **WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5650 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Angel, that is strange as TS Caerphilly told me they had never heard of Link before, which obviously is not the case. Glad to hear so many people are now complaining about this company, Magda

Edited by MAGDA
removed text

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Angel, that is strange as TS Caerphilly told me they had never heard of Link before, which obviously is not the case. Glad to hear so many people are now complaining about this company, Magda

Ah Ha Caerphilly!

Apart from the obvious, I find it very hard to believe that Caerphilly TS had not heard of Link before?

Wasn't it Link Financial that received some sort of Gov. assistance/funding, when it set up their Caerphilly branch?

I read about it on the internet a while back, something to do with companies that set up and provide jobs in Wales.

AC

It was caerphilly t/s.

Hi Angel,

Lets hope T/S do what they say, unfortunately in my area, this has not always been the case, but good on you for seeing it through to this stage.

Regards:roll:

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.

Ah Ha Caerphilly!

Apart from the obvious, I find it very hard to believe that Caerphilly TS had not heard of Link before?

Wasn't it Link Financial that received some sort of Gov. assistance/funding, when it set up their Caerphilly branch?

I read about it on the internet a while back, something to do with companies that set up and provide jobs in Wales.

AC

You've hit the nail on the head I think AC. It's because they are providing jobs in Wales that TS are normally so reluctant to act IMO. I am still awaiting the outcome of my complaint, so it will be interesting to see what sort of action Caerphilly do finally take in both cases. Magda

MADGA, it should not make a blind bit of difference;

LINK are clearly breaking the rules!

Caerphilly TS have a duty to investigate and take action.

Robert Gardner; Lambeth TS is aware of your complaint (no names were mentioned) and that Caerphilly are involved in the investigtion about Link.

To be frank, I am sick to death of the shilly shallying around by TS.

Exactly the same situation occured when there was a mass complaint made about MBNA to the MBNA TS HA in Chester...The proverbial brick wall was put up.

Not good enough, the council taxpayer/taxpayer and electorate will not put up with these so called regulators, who appear to be turning a blind eye to the Unfair Practices of an American Bank and their chosen agent(s)

'...christmas hamper time coming up...?

AC

Hi AC, I agree, it shouldn't make any difference, but unfortunately it seems that it does. However, at least this time Caerphilly are liaising with Lambeth (as they informed me in their last email) and as you say, Lambeth are aware of the complaint(s) made to Caerphilly anyway, as you have drawn their attention to these, and also there are the complaints made direct to Lambeth as well, which they can't ignore. They are also liaising with the OFT at the moment, awaiting their response on this, so it does seem to be a bit more promising than previously. It just depends really on whether they come back at the end of the day and say they will be taking action against Link. To be honest, wouldn't surprise me if they don't, but you never know. Fingers crossed anyway! Magda

• 1 month later...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5650 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks