Bank repossessions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5834 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As I said

a flat in my block been repossessed, anyway rung up the number of the agent which is a well known arm of estate agents.

Anyway the guy offerred to come round and show me the flat, to which I asked, how much is it going for, and he said "well its a repossession so it wont go for much, (the flat was bought 2 years ago for 217 000)

So I asked "maybe 210 000?",

and he said "no I dont think its gonna go for more than 200 to be honest, its a repossession and the bank just wants their money back,"

I asked if it was gonna be sold at auction, to which he answered No,

anyway if I had the neighbours number I would ring them, coz shes obviously gonna be stuck with a huge shortfall, due to the fact these people couldnt care less, arent they supposed to get a fair value.

I know for a fact that these people handle GMAC repossessions and they have been mentioned on this forum in a NR repo.

It worries me even more.

Please dont worry vickson. You dont know the story. Maybe these people didnt know there rights. Maybe they gave in and just ran away. I know the peple on the back of mine who just left. They may have owed lot more than you and led an extravagant life. All sorts of things could have happened.

Yes we all know reposessions sell for alot less and it is very wrong but you are going to fight this and not be one of thoses statistics.

Keep strong

Olivesxx

Having said that Olive.

The flat had been vacant for 3 months, so maybe they just gave up.

I know they had been trying to sell it though, there had been a for sale sign outside

See like I said maybe they just didnt know how to fight it. You do. You have made the first and most important move and that is to admit you have a problem and found some help. Trust me that is the hardest part.

Olivesxx