Moorcroft - supplied copy of agreement after 12 days?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5855 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am in need of some guidance as to what to do next for my son? my original thread dates back to April 07 as below:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/86469-dca-legal-action-son-2.html

the debt over the last year has been passed around probably every DCA in the country!

J&J Collections

Blair, Oliver & Scott

IQOR

Wescot

Nelson, Grant & Partners

all the above DCA's were supplied with CCA's and none could supply anything I asked for, never have whether it be within the timescale or not.

and now lastly Moorcroft.

Moorcroft sent my son a letter of 'intended litigation', which I followed with a CCA, usual requests I made of copy of original credit agreement, statement of account, copy of the executed deed of assignment and a fair processing notice.

the 12 days passed on the 28th March, when they are then allowed a further 30 calendar days, well on the 17th April we received from Moorcroft what seems to be the copy of the original loan agreement which is signed by my son, so it is after the 12 days, but before the end of the 30 days?

they have not supplied any other information we asked for, just a letter stating they are giving us 14 days to respond to arrange payment otherwise they will be taking further action ect ect.

I guess I now need to look at what to do next? should I contact Moorcroft asking for the missing documents which they havent supplied? do I need to contact to make an offer?

I dont even know if the amount stated due is correct?

any help is very much appreciated as my 14 days are running out!

thank you

Joanne

14/06/06 Data Protection Act Sent to SPML

28/06/06 - Info / statements received from SPML

2/8/06 Pre Lim to SPML for £324.72

16/8/06 LBA to SPML

28/9/06 filed MCOL

defence filing date extended to 22/12/06

28/12/06 copy of defence received from sch

16/01/07 AQ filed with court

They are obliged along with a copy of the agreement to send you statements of the account. As most of the others were unable to supply a CCA when Requested I would be suspicious of what Moorcroft claim to be a CCA. Can you scan and post it here leaving out all the personal details

thanks

here is the copy they sent:-

copy of agreement.doc

16/8/06 LBA to SPML

28/9/06 filed MCOL

There are certainly better people than me that will come on here and offer you better advise but I will make the following 2 points.

1. The document asks you to refer to information overleaf. Is the document you have 2 sided, or did they supply an extra page that you havent scanned?
  2. The 2 signatures that are supposed to be your sons dont look the same. There are subtle differences between the 2. In the top signature the capital letter of the surname has a point on it where as the second is rounded. And where it loos like the name has a double 'o' in it the size difference between the first and second has been reversed.

I am very suspicious of these signatures.

Lowell Financial - No CCA available

NDR - CCA request sent 08/04

Hi

yes there is a second page, no signatures on that, just wording relating to terms and conditions, schedule of default costs and data protection notice.

not realised the signatures to be honest.

does the signing dates make a difference, in relation to them signing before my son?

thanks for any input and advice

Joanne

16/8/06 LBA to SPML

28/9/06 filed MCOL