revoked licence

beerfish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the dvla requested my licence so points could be added so i sent my licence in thier envelope

this morning I have had another letter asking for my licence and they are revoking my licence in 4 days

I have tried to ring the number on the letter but is constantly engaged

anyone have any ideas of what to do?

• 2 weeks later...

see my story under dvla, partial success a disabled story.

I know its different. but if you feel the DVLA have done something wrong, and you live in England, you have a right of appeal to Magistrates Court.

You will need to double check the legislation if you are in scotland. Contact your local magistrates court, they may be able to assist you

the dvla requested my licence so points could be added so i sent my licence in thier envelope

this morning I have had another letter asking for my licence and they are revoking my licence in 4 days

I have tried to ring the number on the letter but is constantly engaged

anyone have any ideas of what to do?

You can still drive its just their way of making you send it back, just send it back and they'll put points on it the send it back job done

...and pay extra to have the 'revocation' lifted.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

• 1 year later...

Does Anybody Know How Long It Takes For Driving Licence To Be Endorsed Or Revoked Under The New Drivers Act?

It Has Been 6 Weeks Now And I Have Had No Reply.

Will Dvla Contact Me Notifying Me That It Has Been Revoked?