style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just moved into my new house and I am looking at renovating the lounge. I've been thinking of having some blinds instead of lace curtains, and after considering what style I thought roman blinds would be best. Can anyone recommend a decent online shop to buy these from? I have used Dunelm Mill in the past (their webaite is Dunelm Mill - Please enable your cookies) and their range of roman blinds looks ok but can anyone recommend anyone else? Ideally I want quick delivery and a decent price range (after all, solicitors fees for moving are bad enough, lol). Oh, and no hassle, obviously. Lol! Cheers!

Try Blinds - Wide range of made-to-measure blinds - Web Blinds - Hillarys or Blinds - Made-to-measure and ready made window blinds - Blinds Supermarket

Roman blinds can be expensive though... especially if your windows are fairly large...

I work in the blinds industry so if you need any further advice pm me and I will be happy to help if I can :D

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to admit that everything i buy online these days is after checking the comparison sites......I really recommend blinds-on-line as they have a really easy to navigate web-site with comparisons on blinds suppliers and measuring and fitting instructions.. The info was simple ( I thought i wanted to get an expert around to do the whole thing but found it easier to measure and fit myself with the info they gave me.) Five Stars!!!

Edited by terrabite
incorrect name