Jump to content

Help Needed Please, Me V Multiple DCAs!!


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I'm not a fan of going down the bankruptcy route... but if you have no assets, it may be something to consider. If you do have assets however, then don't even go there.


You should send a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to HSBC in order to check for unlawful charges. Once these have been identified, the outstanding balance can then be reduced. I would also ask for a copy of the Default Notice that was issued, so that you can check the amount on it as well. If this account was sold with an incorrect balance on it, then the assignment itself may be unlawful due to it being sold with an incorrect balance (unlawful charges). Since you do not have this info. to hand right now though, you need to make token payments on the account in order to protect yourself. I can't remember your situation without trailing through the thread, but if you're on a low income, make the token payments low.... £1 to £5 a month is not unusual for someone on Benefits, for example.


The S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) costs £10 and should be sent by rec. delivery. Keep the receipt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks P1


Been away hence the late reply.


I will SAR HSBC and check if any charges have been applied,but am still not sure if I can delay the CRAs untill i get answers from HSBC.

Any thoughts on how i can delay them?




Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...