My Claim Against Yorkshire Bank **SETTLED IN FULL**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep the pressure on Trunny - Good luck!;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Notice of Issue received from court. Claim will be deemed to be served on 10 June, they have until 24 June to reply.

Yorkshire Bank £2201.24 - Settled in full

My Abbey £731.34 - Settled in full

Hubby's Abbey £1239.49 - Settled in full

How you feeling about it? Excited or nervous?

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I feel focused, calm, & more than ready to stand & face them. If they want to make me the 1st to face a defence then let them try, they'll have 1 hell of a fight on their hands. Can't stand bullies & that's exactly what they are.

It's great now that we are finally on the move with YB isn't it :D Just got my notice of issue of claim today, also deemed to be received by YB today, so they've got til 22 June

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

they have until 24 June to reply.

This is like waiting for Christmas.

But it is magical when it arrives.:D

Know how you feel hun - how long we got left, bout 2 weeks?

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

Received the copy of their intention to defend yesterday. If you're reading this YB, that's great, cos I have EVERY intention to attack.

Be afraid Yorkshire Bank, be very afraid, Trunny is coming to get you!:o

Tee hee - go get em trunny

I've got a feeling now that they're going to attempt to defend all our claims [well, until they realise that we're all mental and won't back down lol]

But will they actually go as far as going into court and trying to defend themselves there. Or are they just trying to intimidate people into backing down. I think they are underestimating our determination.

Trunny

Good luck.

I also had an account with YB 7 years ago and i agree fully with your comments regarding YB. they take personal banking to the extreme and i wonder how that ever keep any customers.

I wish you well and hope you have your day in court, RIP THEIR TROUSERS DOWN AND SPANK THEM HARD.

Thanks lillboy

Bogus Charges £499.00 LBA 1/06/06

Refund of £299.00 now sent Data Protection Act:)

GE Capital NEXT

RIP THEIR TROUSERS DOWN AND SPANK THEM HARD.

Don't say that to Trun, she might just do it ;) lol

D-day today for Trunny is it not, so whats happened?

Clydesdale Bank - Claim issued for £3127 22/05/06 - Court Debt Writ in processing as claim too big for Small claims court

Halifax Bank - Data Protection Act Letter sent 12/04/06 - failed Data Protection Act Reuqest by 30 days now - complaint issued

Halifax CC - DPA Letter sent 12/04/06 - failed DPA Reuqest by 30 days now - complaint issued

Capital One CC - Claim issued for £320 - totally messing me around

Barclaycard -DPA Letter sent 12/04/06

MBNA A&L CC - Full refund of £380 22/06/06

MBNA CC - Full refund of £840.00 22/06/06

Trunny and PJ are keeping very quiet at the moment. I think that YB had until 24th to submit a defence, which they have done. Not sure what is happening now. Keeping everything crossed for you cos I think you have very nearly won.

Sorry folks, having one hell of a week. Hubby was told he was being made redundant on Tue so he's been hogging the PC job hunting (starts new & better job on Monday).

It's in the banks hands now, they've submitted their intent to defend so now we have to wait for the court to set a date for a hearing & the bank to dodge it by settling ;-)

Oh wow Trunny. Why does everything come at once, glad the job situation is resolved though. Keep us posted when you can.

Hubby was told he was being made redundant on Tue so he's been hogging the PC job hunting (starts new & better job on Monday).

Great news that hubby's found a new job hun!!

We recieved a letter yeaterday from collections saying we'd renaged on the "agreement" (that never existed) to send them £50. this is depite there being a court claim against them awaiting their defence & assurances from Neil McKurdy (SP?) we wouldn't hear from them again.

Thank you Yorkshire Bank! Yet more proof your systems are ALL automated & manual intervention is an enigma to you! This letter will see you again in court where it'll grow teeth and bite your a*se!

Strangely they haven't replied to the email I sent them yesterday..... maybe I should have waited till I'd calmed down before writing it?

Strangely they haven't replied to the email I sent them yesterday..... maybe I should have waited till I'd calmed down before writing it?

What did you say to them?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks