style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's one of those days when the sun is out (ahhhh) and your mind seems clear and your body able to move so you decide this is the day to set in motion all your plans to get the debtors of your back.

You write a letter, stick it in the envelope (which is old, musty, a little dry on the sticky back) so you look for celloptape - none, ok that's on the shopping list of to get alongside the crossed postal orders for the S.A.R.'s you have yet to do but will post and the postal orders for disclosure letters....

The day starts of well. At the post office everyone seems amiable and friendly (lovely weather makes people so much nicer) and you do the shopping post the letter asking for help with the electric bill and make your way home, feeling content.

You get home and start to peruse through the stuff you need to do when suddenly u see a little hill growing, the hill appears larger as you plough through some more paperwork until it has changed into a small mountain.

A few clicks, a few cracks and your back begins to play up its old cacophony of groaning aches and your mind begins to slowly disperse into nothing.

Suddenly you are brought back to the planet by a little voice saying, ‘and this is for you Mummy’. An easter egg is presented with flourish by your child. ‘It was half price’ she confides.

Love is an easter egg reflected in my daughter’s eyes.

Aaarrrr. Thre are still some good things in life. The innocence of children. May they never discover DCAs:)

Guest Gertie100

Made me smile - along with my daughter telling me that she was proud of the way I drove round a roundabout the other morning!

Guest louis wu
Made me smile - along with my daughter telling me that she was proud of the way I drove round a roundabout the other morning!

Rather than over it :)

I have just started a new job with a well known supermarket, in their online operation.

At 3.50am on Monday, my 3 year old came into my bedroom, got into bed with me, cuddled up and said "Tesco.com every little helps" before going to sleep.

In a stupid sort of way I was so pleased that he takes notice of what daddy does, even if it was the middle of the night:)

Awwww :D

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

• 3 weeks later...
Heh, Thank you - I just posted because it made my day.

Should have put that in the title - what made your day today?

We are so lucky, aren't we : - )

Feeling the sun on me properly for the first time this year :D

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10