style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Can i ask another Q ok when your adding your charges up on the spread sheet do you add the debided intrest with the charges or do you add them up seprate i.e bank charges £25 intest £2.18= 27.18 or do we do it charges £25 then deb intrest £2.18 sorry for been a pain but i don't want to muck it up

As they are listed on your bank statements

charges 25

interest 2.18

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

HI All

well this Morning i took all my bits and peace to the court,and this nice lady told me she will sort it out for this afternoon, and i will get a letter giving me the date of when Halifax go to court, so it is just sitting back and waiting know, how long does it normally take,

and on fri my hubby went to hospital and got good news he didn't have a stroke he has a servere migrain, all his test came back ok

Hiya Elaine

Best of Luck Elaine

Im in the same boat as you so I will be checking your updates.

Good Luck with Your Claims

Angi x

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

Hi to all thats reading this....

I've just read though all this post & have to say this site & its members really do bring everyday people from all walks of life together with such a common goal & support its unbelivable....

I think this sites founding members should be on the Queens honours list for the help & support its given to thousand of people in such a short space of time.....

Good luck Elle aka Elain 54 & Tell your hubby not to stress as all WILL be ok....the law & every member of this site is behind you 100%....

Im just senting off for statements on my parents account who are in the same position as you...Been with the bank for 30 year+ & dont want to rock the boat as I told them....ITS YOUR MONEY get it back....

Enough's Enough vs Barclays Fat Cats

Has Anyone Had They're Loan Written Off....

AS I SAID.....

"ENOUGH'S ENOUGH".....

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME I FOUGHT BACK.....

DON'T YOU....

:D

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you WIN" Mahatma Gandhi

I hope you are feeling a bit better about things now - I was in a similar boat to you. The last bunch of charges I had, they took £435 in ONE DAY!! Then to add insult to injury, they also took my Halifax credit card payment which made me overdrawn whilst simultaneously stopping an external direct debit... then charged me for it!

It's really not right! I wrote and asked them to stop doing it, the response was a very odd letter over a month later saying 'I am keen to discuss the points you have raised, please call me on blah, blah....' I don't think so! If they can't be bothered to reference or answer my points, or even indicate the date of my letter, there's no way of tracking any details. Plus, I don't see why I should be spending money on phoning them when my bank account has been fleeced already!! :confused:

Ain't no way to run a railroad!!!

Hang in there!!

First Data Protection Act Letter sent 1 August 2006

OD facility removed - 4 August

Odd 0870***** phone calls start to arrive - 10 today - 16 Aug

Phone calls ceased - 20 August

Acknowledgement of Data Protection Act request received - 22 August

Reminder sent re: Data Protection Act 3rd September

Statements received - 20th September

Calculated penalty charges to date - £2K

5 months of Missing Statements requested - 25th September

Claim letter sent for £2K - 4th November 06

Reply with a four week timescale received - 15th November 06

If I've managed to help anyone through the site, click on the scales and let me know... I need all the help I can get! xx

awww Hunnie

I wish your parents all the best although they won't need it as they will Win,

looking forward in reading your posts in letting us know how you get on I didn;t even get a letter to say they where going to defend, so check the banks every couple of days, after you get to court stage it took them 2 weeks from date of been served to putting money in my bank.

love and light Elle aka Elaine 54 xxxxxx

well done elaine

enjoy the money, you deserve it

hope hubby is a bit happier now ;)

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

22/08/06 - Preliminary Letter sent requesting full repayment of charges

06/09/06 - LBA sent to bank

• 3 weeks later...