HFC final response

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5885 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recieved my final no no from HFC.. my question is do i go through the FOS route which could take an age or go the court route as in my previos experience with them (marble cards) the mere mention of court and they back down?

Hi Wills7,

I to have had the same, but the no no was relating a seperate issue, (they seem not to know what on earth is going on), but i'm sending them a letter as they have not complied with my SAR ( as i've said in the other thread, i'll give them 7 days then i am applying for court order to force them to give me "ALL" the information they have on me, as it runs across numerous agreements and issues on PPI ,which they seem to be very reluctant to give me.

Regards Gordon

. my question is do i go through the FOS route which could take an age or go the court route as in my previous experience with them (marble cards) the mere mention of court and they back down?

Hi wills7.

I spoke to Fos only yesterday.

They are currently taking 22 days to reply to online complaints, and well in excess of 12 weeks to resolve your complaint.

If you are confident with the court route, then go for it.

i'm sending them a letter as they have not complied with my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) ( as i've said in the other thread, i'll give them 7 days then i am applying for court order to force them to give me "ALL" the information they have on me, as it runs across numerous agreements and issues on PPI ,which they seem to be very reluctant to give me.

Regards Gordon

Hi gordon.

I had a similar experience with Barclays.

My conclusion was that they dont actually have the information i asked for, and therefore just kept stalling me.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Hi tonycee,

If the fact that maybe they don't have all he documentation then they can't enforce any loan agreement without this vital info, i'm not saying that if they do come up with i will not pay, as i said they now have 7 days to give me all the info before the matter goes to court, maybe they think i'm bluffing....but when i have had 4 loans off them and 1 computer on finance through them from pc world which (makes 5 credit agreements from he past) surely it's in their best interest to supply me with the info than stand up in court and pay me even more money than they owe me already for non-compliance. its just so bizarre how ignorant these people are.

Regards Gordon

Hi there,

Court is good but also I would suggest going down the route in addition, of complaining to the relevant authorities. In the case of non compliance with SAR or partial compliance with SAR then a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office is another option.

Ensuring Personal Data is handled correctly - Data Protection Act

yours in claiming

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

Hello wills,

see this info and contact a mod re your case.

Just in case anyone has missed the announcement at the top of the forum regarding the class action against HFC, this is now gaining momentum.

I have been personally involved with the formation of the committee of claimants that will be driving the action forward, however if anyone else wishes to get on board then either contact me, or the PPICG (Payment Protection Insurance Claims Group) via the addresses given in the announcement.

We are looking for anyone who believes they may have been missold PPI by HFC, and is either at an early stage with their claim (perhaps up to exchange of AQ's) or has not yet commenced action.

check out this link....

HFC fined for PPI misselling - game over for them!!

Should your claim meet the criteria for joining the group, the solicitors (Clyde & Co LLB) have guaranteed that any adverse costs will be covered.

We are happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have, and of course, any discussions will be treated as confidential.

Good luck

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.