pocoloco v capital one

pocoloco
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will be posting my data protection letter tomorrow asking for details of my charges (I have a feeling that most of my balance now is made up of charges)

Could anyone give me some advice on the following?

I was over my credit limit (by about £100). I wrote to the bank and told them that I was having problems and that I owuld pay off £50 per month and asked if they would consider freezing charges and interest.

I received no reply on this but the next few bank statement clearly said at the top that I am in a replayment scheme and that no charges or interest would occur as long as I paid the agreed amount.

However at the bottom of the statement was the usual lines about being over my creidt limit and having to apy XXX amount to bring it back under its credit limit.

I have assumed that my offer was accepted I have mainitained the £50 payment. I have noticed that over the last couple of months they have started to add charges again and interest.

I have written to them today (post tomorrow) asking to explain their action but I was wndering what anyone else's opinion would be on this matter.

Write the DPA as normal, and claim all charges made to your account in the usual way as stated in the step by step procedure. If this goes to court (unlikely) then your efforts can be mentioned in your favour of trying to maintain control over your finances.

Good luck.

Vamp.:)

[