HELP **** Removing a CCJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I need some help and advice. I obtained a credit score yesterday and since the last one (6 months ago) I've dropped over 230 points !!! it seems I had a CCJ raised against me back in Feb 2003 by a C L Finance LTD (on behalf of G E Capital and Mothercare). I moved about a bit then for work and never received any docs as they went to my old address. What makes matters worse is that I was paying them regularly since I can remember and even over paid to the sum of £490 !! (I did get the money back).

When I spoke to them (C L F) earlier today they said I need to contact the County Court and seek a Certificate of Satisfaction. C L Finance are sending out a receipt and they say I just need to post this to the court ?? is this correct ??!!??

Hi there from one john to another......:) Welcome to the forum

Try this link - it may help you with the procedure:

http://insolvencyhelpline.co.uk/ccj-removal/index.htm

Best of luck

johnny :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

PS - make sure you keep a copy or send a copy of the receipt to the court . (Recorded delivery) If you are still in doubt - come back - someone will give you advice . Or phone the court direct ,they're usually pretty helpful too.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D