Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So good you posted it twice, eh, Fred?

For us lifelong solitary people, any attempt at sex on a roof would present a different problem altogether.

It would only leave us one hand to hold on to the roof with.

SH

SH there is a few ppl in need of a good bonk round ere if ur interested. It mught stop them screaming at each other for long enough for ppl to sleep.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interum Justitia keep calling me lately. I always answer (in a suitable style of voice)

"Hello Mammals kebab shop, all our kebabs contain at least 85% cat"

For some reason they hang straight up before I even get chance to ask them if they want salad and sauce with their kebab

How rude of them i would send them a bill for time wasting as a genuine caller may not be able to get there kebab:lol:

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

Thats good

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo were back up and running more cheekiness to go i see

Things have been a bit mad for me too. With no cheekiness thread to entertain me, I had to watch TV last night. :eek: I really struggled to find something interesting to watch among all the brain dead reality tv, and endless repeats of dumbed down tv shows.

If I had a tv licence I would refuse to pay it. ;)

U think thats bad i had to talk to the OH :)

Oh dear i cant seem to write nice words to say except hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Now u know how it feels.

Hillards the link has been removed

u want to rep CAGbot???

May i recomend C1 employees for this job very well trained.

OMG christmas songs already

they did not read out my text message reply

Heres what i sent to Watchdog:-

Re Lowells

this company has never acted within the law or oft guidelines on debt recovery. We see cases like this everyday from debt recovery agencys on consumer action group. They say collection activity is stopped then why have they then started court procedings against some ppl 14 days after writing to say account on hold

From TGM

to many thankfully some of us have cag and some of us advertise it big time.

"There are government proposals to take that access away altogether. This, the association claims, will exacerbate the situation and it wants ministers to allow full access to the roll.

It is also calling for a national address register, which would make it a criminal offence for a debtor to move address without informing their creditors."

They really are taking the p*** (weewee). Next we have ID cards and have to give a DNA sample to open bank accounts or get loans. The DCA Gestapo has already to much legal rights.

To true

Oh dear call from RW at 8.45am

Me. Hello

RW. Can I speak to rev.ian please.

Me. Who’s calling.

RW. Robinson Way

Me. Write to me don’t call this number.

RW. We have to talk.

Me. Talk then

RW. First for security, can you confirm the first line of you address for me.

Me No I don’t give personal information over the phone.

RW. I cant talk to you then.

Me. That’s good.

RW. Phone slammed down.

RW. Please call again.

Next time they really need to talk to me I will tell them to hurry up as I need to go pick up my new Rolex.

Maybe u should ask hem to hurry up as they are delaying a very important sermon which is going to be forwarded to the goverment re the fact that DCAs/OCs dont respect the wishes of the person they are asking for money then offer to send them a copy.

lol bb

Next time they ring I'm going to ask them if they'll accept Boot's advantage points :D

Oh my tescos club card points could b useful here

u guys think ur bored i am doing so much of nothing that i have actually got to have a convo with the OH now. I cant believe these DCAs have given up so easily.

yep hows life jeff?

Yep the postman harly visits here as well. I get more JUNK mail than anything :(

LMAO gold lady the school seems to have a few of them i can always send a few.

oh well i have loads of them to take if they need a few obviously they have been wiped and no sim cards are available for them.

lol vengance i think thats the case.

AA99 i love the call it sounded familiar a peed off me in the end.

i can swear in other languages.

Morse code 4 you

2 dit 3 dit 4 dit dah

so fuzzy do u know what it says then ?

I can feel a cagbot comming

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks