becky v rbs

becky75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

arrrgh!

I've heard nothing from the bank and now they have send another letter to the court requesting that they get a charging order put on me !

the court date is on tues 2nd which once again is v inconvenient ...............still no statement of account!

it also says on court letter that I accpeted liability - which I didnt because I had a debt management company working for me at that time so wether or not they did is another matter!

another thing- i topped up my loan via fax because i didnt live near branch holding account - i wonder how many times i did sign the original exactly ?

any thoughts ?

aaaaaaaaaaand! they have charged me £75.00 to take me to court!!!! interest still adding up !!!!

can i write a letter to the court to ask them to give me a bit more time at all ? or at least let them know how 'rubbish' their timing is ?

If and when you have to go to court ask the judge to stay the proceedings until RBS have complied with your subject access request, when you do get the info check and see if your accounts are being handled by CMS Telford and if any of the documents contain information about Router Accounts.

sparkie

If they don't comply with your SAR or request for further information they would be foolish to turn up to court.

I would advise the court and the other side that failure to comply with your requests will result in a stay or adjournment.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

• 2 months later...

Since my last thread the courts wrote and said that I can continue to pay the amount as agreed in the ccj and that there would be no security against the property.

I have not received any paperwork requested from RBS.

Today I received a letter from Regal Credit ? asking for what looks like the original amount outstanding from RBS and they will take further action against me otherwise blah blah blah !

So do I take it RBS is still after me or are they passing it on? also if i'm paying RBS how will this other company know ?

couled it be the case that they dont have the original paperwork for the credit agreements ? something seems a bit 'fishy' to me !

all ideas appreciated x

Sounds like RBS are attempting to get a DCA to collect on the debt in full.

Thats a bit stupid of them if a county court has said for you to continue to pay the amount listed in a ccj.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

I'm sorry to say, this is another clear example of the RBS, they have so many internal departments, they haven't a clue whats going on.They do enjoy bullying people.

Here's what you do.

Write an official letter of complaint, addressed to

The Complaints Manager

Kendal Court

Ironmasters Way

Telford

TF3 4DT

Don't hold back. Don't even be polite. Just because you are indebted to the RBS, they have absolutely no right to treat you this way.

You are complying with the court judgement. Your paying back the money. They are not treating you "fairly".

Copy Regal Credit, & threaten them with a claim against them for the distress they have caused.

They have 8 weeks to respond, & sort this out. If they don't, then you can pass your complaint to the FO.

Debs

• 1 month later...

Hi all !

since ur great advice last time I have written a letter of complaint to rbs and a very 'nice' letter keeps coming every 2 weeks saying thanks for your complaint we are looking iin to it blah ! blah!

Regal Credit had a letter too telling them that they are 'bugging' me and to leave me alone cause i'm delaing with the bank - they wrote back thanking me for my correspondance and what will I be offering regal cause I hadn't said to they will still be persuing me !!!!!!!

what u reackon ? anaother complaint to RBS ?

all suggestions recieved with thanx z

The more complaints to RBS the better but make sure all are copied to the FOS, ICO, OFT, FSA and Trading Standards. The more statutory bodies learn about RBS then hopefully the sooner they will get hit with a large or very large penalty fine by the FSA.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.