gamestation help

jacko1000000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

does antone know what rights you have when you buy goods i brought 2 xbox 360 games today from gamestation when i went to pay for them which was £20 which i thought was a good bargain they had some games sitting on the front counter,they were all reduced by at lest £10 as i thought at the time they had no front covers so i chose one paid for it and left and went to another shop,when i came out to check the disk i noticed it had no instructions for the game inside either,it was just in a normal blank dvd case with the name of the game written in felt tip of what was inside,i took the game back after about 5 mins of buying it to ask for my money back as i said to them i did not relise it had no instructions as well,i was told i could only have a credit note or exchange it but could not have my money back,to cut a long story short i had quite a few words to say about this to the manager and in the end i gave up and got a credit note,they kept saying it was company policy and i said to them i was mis sold it as it had no metion of having no instructions on the case,they said i should have checked,as i was quick enough to point out to them i have to walk with 2 crutches and the time it took me to pay for the first 2 and get my wallet back in my pocket and there was a big q behing me i thought it was easier to just grab it,none of the staff told me the instructions were missing either when i brought it,i just feel i have been conned by them,i also noticed they have secound hand games for sale that says on the cses not for resale part of a bundle surly that must be illegal,in the end i took the other 2 games back and my £10 credit note and swapped the whole lot for 2 games for £30 just to akward and to wind them up,it made me fell a bit better any way,my quetion is is it legal

Thread moved to Retail Stores Forum :)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.