Barclays Claim - Are they on hold?

Donel261
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, sorry for being a dimwit but is claiming bank charges still on hold? I have seen a lot of action on the board and I was claiming on behalf of my mom during the summer but then everything stopped pending this big court case.

Any advice greatly appreciated... :-|

Hi, Donel.

Have a read of this.........

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/107550-oft-test-claim-what.html

Should answer your question.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Donel,

Before you go down the MCOL route I would look carefully at claiming via the N1 form at your local County Court. The reasons for this are as follows:-

N1 forms give you more room for your POC (Particulars of Claim)

It saves a bit of time, if Barclays defend (which they will) your case will be transfered to your local County Court anyway.

You know where your case is up-to, you know that all your paperwork is with the Court and the Bank.

Have a look here :- http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/844-n1-claims-form-pdf.html

Hope this helps

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Donel,

Site advice, as suggested above, is to use N1 Form at your local County Court for various reasons.

If you have already sent bank the Prelim Letter and the LBA, you can proceed to File your N1 at court without further notice.

You'll need to use the new POC - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/107635-new-poc-barclays.html

Please read the links given carefully and come back with any queries.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)