Thread title edited to remove commercial website details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

TBH...I'm gobsmacked!...:eek: :eek: :eek:

I've just read the entire Thread + can see virtuous + valued opinions in ALL of peeps Posts.

Each Poster has merits which they have quite eloquently put over.

It is to everyone's credit that this Thread has maintained a level of decorum.

It is interesting to note that there are numerous alternative Website Owners/Moderators etc visiting CAG + I would like to think that those of CAG visit other Websites too.

Diversity of information for the betterment of the 'lickle peeps' is to be welcomed, from whatever source.

I believe it is for the greater good that this wealth of knowledge is shared.

Personally, I'd prefer it all came from a Central Website, as proliferation can sometimes dilute the finding of what one actually needs, at any one time.

Not everyone who NEEDS help, is au fait with the Internet it should be remembered.

All in all though, I think that I will have to side with caro on this issue, simply cos she/he has been honest enough to give a valid reason, which is non-personal + has allowed others to have their say, without trying to shout them down or ridicule them.

However, caro IS wrong when he/she says that NO Threads are closed, just cos they are requested to be so!!!

btw...I was Moderated for 3 months, so I certainly have NO particular side to favour.

• Haha 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic