style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am replying to myself to prove the point.

I have edited this post.

That's weird, it hasn't come up on the edit this time either, but it shows to me if I click on 'preview'.

Now I am completely bewildered.

Your signature will only appear if there are a minimum number of words/characters used in the post.

Further posts in the same thread will not show a signature.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Guest littlesally

You need to have abou 100 words in a post for it to show.

It will only show once in a thread, I think.

Unless you are a mod or site helper, theirs show over and over and over and over!! :D

Sally x

Yes conniff

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Guest littlesally

Pretty sure it would, lets try and see. The problem is typing 100 words when there is no real point to them, especially for me as I am a very slow typer and no doubt someone else will also have had this idea and done it a lot quicker.

May I take this time to ask you if you have any claims going at the moment and how they are going? Have you had any success yet? There are some people who are managing to have payouts but mainly everyone seems to be waiting which is a long drawn out process.

That must be 100 words by now, good chatting to you,

Sally x

...The problem is typing 100 words when there is no real point to them, ...

There are many examples of this on the site :p

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Wow - never had so many young women coming to my aid before. Thanks for all your assistance.

I can't think of an hundred words to write either, but lets have a go shall we.

I have asked for assistance in the past and had very good advice. My situation was not on the scale of a lot of subscribers to these forums. I do what I can to help in the garage / mechanical forums. I was a succesfull garage owner for almost thirty years and my first and foremost rule was customer service takes priority, not that I let any customers take advantage of me, and I am certain that it was that approach that made my business a success. I have retired now but try to pass on any helpful hints, tips or knowledge that I have aquired.

Wow - never had so many young women coming to my aid before. Thanks for all your assistance.

I can't think of an hundred words to write either, but lets have a go shall we.

I have asked for assistance in the past and had very good advice. My situation was not on the scale of a lot of subscribers to these forums. I do what I can to help in the garage / mechanical forums. I was a succesfull garage owner for almost thirty years and my first and foremost rule was customer service takes priority, not that I let any customers take advantage of me, and I am certain that it was that approach that made my business a success. I have retired now but try to pass on any helpful hints, tips or knowledge that I have aquired.

I happen to be of the male persuasion too. In fact Littlesally and Bookworm are the only two women on here.

Are you calling Jonni2bad a young woman? You are a brave, brave man! :shock:
I am offended that you stand up for Jonni but not me!

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

In fact Littlesally and Bookworm are the only two women on here.

On the whole site?!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Yes! Just ask bluey - I'm not a girl!

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Errmmmm Bluey. . . anything to add? . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

No comment your honour

Guest littlesally
You need to have abou 100 words in a post for it to show.

It will only show once in a thread, I think.

Unless you are a mod or site helper, theirs show over and over and over and over!! :D

Sally x

I am definitely a girl!! :D

Also, as you may have noticed, mods only need to post a word or two and their sigs show, unless they nicely switch them off ;)

Sally x

Also, as you may have noticed, mods only need to post a word or two and their sigs show, unless they nicely switch them off ;)

Sally x

I have switched my signature off on all my posts on this thread for you Sally. I leave it switched on as it contains links on it for when I am posting advice elsewhere in the forum (hence the reason for mods and SH's signatures appearing on every post).

I will try to remember to switch it off where it is not necessary in future as I know from personal experience that it is irritating at times

Steve x

NO U're NOT!!!

U've got wings therefore U MUST be a BIRD?!...lol...:D

btw...Sigs for mere mortals will ONLY appear on a Thread a certain number of times (...Remember seeing a Thread about it once?!), NO matter how many Posts that U do +100 words...;)

btw...Sigs for mere mortals will ONLY appear on a Thread a certain number of times (...Remember seeing a Thread about it once?!), NO matter how many Posts that U do +100 words...;)

Correct MTM. In fact they will only appear once.