quoteline Direct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Took out Household contents insurance with them. They offered the best price and quite reasonable service during the quote/sales stage. After just over three months I moved house and the policy was no longer suitable for my needs. So tried to cancel, this where the fun began.

The after customer service is lousy, rather than sending me a letter saying what the final amount for me to pay was after cancellation, they send threatening letters from their accounts department, which turn out to be completely incorrect. This is just one of the dubious and disgraceful practices of their accounts department.

Final got situation resolved to my satisfaction after four months of letters and phone calls. They originally “demanded” £44.25, which was reduced to £10.69 after I pointed out numerous mistakes which was again increased to £44.25 by the threatening accounts department, which was finally reduced to £0.00 after I threatened the Insurance Ombudsman.

They might be cheap, but as the old saying goes “you get what you pay for”

Poor, Poor…. Poor.