help with ppi blackhorse

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

H im new to this site and just wonder if anyone out there can help me.

my husband and i hae had several loans with blackhorse finnncial and its jst come to our attention we may have been missold ppi with our loans.

can anyone tell me if we have a case with blackhorse when we too out the loans my husband was retired through ill health and i didnt work due to anxiety and depression, wetold the guy at blackhorse all about our conditions and that my husband was retired,should we have been sold the ppi with our loans.we have signed the agreements at the time do we have a le to stand on can anyone help us please with some advice thankyou

Hi buddyben and welcome to CAG.

No need to start a new thread I'll just move this one to the PPI forum. Take a little time to have a look around it. You'll find lots of useful advice there.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi can anyone give m any advice, my husbandand i have a couple of loans with blackhorse finance.

when we took the loans out my husband had hydrocephlus,and i had anxiety and depression which we told e guy when we took the loans.

should they of let us take the ppi knowing of these conditions, they say we cannot do anything aboutit because we have signed for the ppi is this true can anyone advice plase thankyou

I merged your threads just to keep everything together.

The following link may be of some use to you http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/ppi/61081-ppi-some-notes-claimants.html

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,

You can claim back mis sold PPI with Blackhorse Finance. I have had my full amount returned! £336.10;

Blackhorse Finance have a specific office dealing with mis sold PPI as they now realise that many people were told incorrect information. From what you have written, it was a pre existing condition suffered at the time of taking the loan which would have meant you could not have used the policy nor claimed.

If, you telephone Blackhorse Finance (I will try and find the number I was given), state you were mis sold the PPI and could never have claimed on it due to pre existing conditions, they will direct you to the PPI department who will send you a claim form.

Under the FSA - Financial Services Authority Regulations, they held a duty to make sure what was being sold was what you could use!! So they were wrong in not checking the pre existing conditions were or were not claimable. I had a pre existing condition like you and at the time would never have been able to have claimed.

I claimed back from the start of the policy and loan. So yes, you can claim back from what you have written! I telephoned their head office and they put me through to the right people. So try phoning first to get the claim form! Insist you could not have claimed!! They were quite good with me!

I am claiming just short of £10,000 from BH. I havent been given a claim form just a letter from the Essex address saying not mis sold go away. I have filled a claim form out for the FOS as my loan started in June 2005

HSBC 1st preliminary letter £3692 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

HSBC 1st Preliminary Letter £3280 10.10.06 LBA sent 24.10.06

Capital 1 SADR 11.10.006

Halifax Visa SADR 11.10.06

CITI SADR 12.10.06

HSBC Gold card SADR 23.10.06