Over The Top

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In the interests of fairness I think it is only right that I am able to correct some inaccuracies made by the op in the thread 'Over the road'. I'm not interested in reopening the debate of a closed thread but setting the record straight.

In the thread the op claimed that the site in question was not answering threads. But a little mathematical analysis would seem to suggest otherwise. Of all the individual bank forums on CAG, 22 percent of threads remained unanswered for at least 24 hours. Over the same period, in the corresponding forums, the other site had answered all but 4 per cent.

I do not know if the op is a member of the site but I suspect not. If the op wasn't they would have only seen the first post in each thread. And If the op was a member they would not have seen much in the way of unanswered threads and significantly less than this site. Either way the op could not have drawn the conclusion they did with any credibility.

The op also complained of posts on the site containing disparaging remarks about CAG in a post that contained disparaging remarks about the other site.

This renders the op guilty of the very offence he was complaining about and leaves CAG and the op the subject of the op's own criticism.

• Haha 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that thread was created because the OP was sick of people from other sites coming on here & making comments about how posts arent answered & generally critising the mods/site helpers.

if your numbers are accurate, then good for the other sites but why do they need to come back here at all if only to stir up trouble.

as CB says were all aiming for the same goal here so why all the petty bickering?

that thread was created because the OP was sick of people from other sites coming on here & making comments about how posts arent answered & generally critising the mods/site helpers.

Well thats very odd. The op makes no mention of that whatsoever in their thread (?)

And Mods from CAG should really know better than to openly boast that they're ''baiting'' on the site in question.

I'm not backbiting, I'm biting back. The op's views were unprompted and

factualy incorrect about a site that i'm associated with. It was unjustified

and I had every right to point that out. And I'll continue to reserve that

right.

At the end of the day i was merely making a point that people shouldn't make opinions about CAG and the way Mods and Admin run it, coz the fact is NO site is perfect all has teething problems and all differs in advice given,and at no point of time did i ever mention a specific site,so i am baffled at how i'm being accused of aiming it at a site the crfx is associated with.

As for the chinese whispers remark about another site,well this is now getting more known and as you have stated crfx you reserve the right for your opinions well so do i, it's called freedom of speech.

Your going to have to excuse me here but I'm genuinely struggling to make any sense of what you're saying.

You're now claiming you were ''merely making a point that people shouldn't make (sic) opinions about CAG and the way Mods and Admin run it'' (and then oddly ending the post defending freedom of speech).

There is no mention of this in any of your posts on the thread! If there is then please point me there. But if that is your view then why do you find it acceptable to voice your opinions about OTR and the way their Mods run it in your original post? I find this very difficult to understand.

I'm in no doubt that the site you are referring to is Legal Beagels. It is the only site that refers to CAG as OTR. It's hardly baffling.

And finally I'd be very grateful if you would kindly take on board that these Chinese whispers you seem to think hold such significance are something I'm not remotely interested in and frankly I couldn't give a monkeys.

The op's views were unprompted and

factualy incorrect about a site that i'm associated with

I never named a site???And i don't know or care what other site you are with.

I'm in no doubt that the site you are referring to is Legal Beagels.(Wrong) It is the only site that refers to CAG as OTR. It's hardly baffling.(Are you sure about this)

I'm in no doubt that the site you are referring to is Legal Beagels. It is the only site that refers to CAG as OTR. It's hardly baffling

actually it's not the only site that refers to CAG as OTR

The op's views were unprompted and

factualy incorrect about a site that i'm associated with

I never named a site???And i don't know or care what other site you are with.

I'm in no doubt that the site you are referring to is Legal Beagels.(Wrong) It is the only site that refers to CAG as OTR. It's hardly baffling.(Are you sure about this)

So what site are you referring to ?

I have just spoken to myself,myself answered my question,the answer myself gave was i have no need to name any site,i asked myself why,myself replied for the same reason other sites refer to this site as OTR,myself was happy with that answer.;)

So it is LB then...thanks

Once again i asked myself did i state anywhere who it was,myself said hang on i will have a look,myself has just answered my question,no can't find it anywhere,myself is also happy with that answer.

Myself did also say to myself that YOU have named another group and no one else,i agree with myself.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks