Putting the record straight

Guest perky88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This thread was linked to on pepipoo hence all the trolls joining just to disrupt the forum and attack its members.

So pepipoo members are trolls are they? I actually believe they offer some sound advice on that board, I have also read some very sound advice on this board, equally, there has been some poor advice.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but that is just not the case. On pepipoo hundreds, if not thousands of people, have been helped to defend themselves against unjust parking tickets, whether council or PPC issued. The level of analysis is outstanding IMHO. If however you have no grounds to challenge nobody will waste your time or money doing so.

This place on the other hand, although I have only been around for a day, appears to be populated with people who like to argue the toss but provide no real help, as well as representatives of the private parking companies and their associates who lurk around and try to put people off challenging tickets. When that happens on pepipoo they are quickly seen off so that those looking for help will receive it.

I thought this was a consumer rights forum but it appears I was misled, sadly. One good aspect of this is that I am sure some pepipooers will stick around here to balance up the debate and that can only be a oggd thing.

IM WITH YOU LEGALADVISER.im going know where till i let everyone know

What question?

How can a signage that is not seen, or even seen create an acceptance, while Felthouse v. Bindley clearly states that any acceptance must be clearly communicated. What legal authority overruled Felthouse v. Bindley? Or, if not, why does it not apply to PPCs?

I'm sorry but that is just not the case. On pepipoo hundreds, if not thousands of people, have been helped to defend themselves against unjust parking tickets, whether council or PPC issued. The level of analysis is outstanding IMHO. If however you have no grounds to challenge nobody will waste your time or money doing so.

This place on the other hand, although I have only been around for a day, appears to be populated with people who like to argue the toss but provide no real help, as well as representatives of the private parking companies and their associates who lurk around and try to put people off challenging tickets. When that happens on pepipoo they are quickly seen off so that those looking for help will receive it.

I thought this was a consumer rights forum but it appears I was misled, sadly. One good aspect of this is that I am sure some pepipooers will stick around here to balance up the debate and that can only be a good thing.

Hear hear!

How can a signage that is not seen, or even seen create an acceptance, while Felthouse v. Bindley clearly states that any acceptance must be clearly communicated. What legal authority overruled Felthouse v. Bindley? Or, if not, why does it not apply to PPCs?

I have not got a clue what you are on about or care for that matter.

I thought this was a consumer rights forum but it appears I was misled, sadly. One good aspect of this is that I am sure some pepipooers will stick around here to balance up the debate and that can only be a good thing.

Hear hear!

oops he stumped.should have checked out pepipoo.or sorry we are all trolls.what a laugh.who needs help now then?

If you are going to try and insult me at least try and get a grasp of the English language and punctuation!

I don't care because I never said there was a contract. I don't even drive a car so there is little point in me losing sleep over it is there?

You have added nothing constructive to this debate other than call someone a fat pig and make an untrue statement that parking fines are covered by criminal law.

excuse me but fpn.s parking fines are covered by law.ie mag courts.invoices are not.you cant take me to mag court over an invioce now can you.or am i stupid.please correct me if im wrong.and if you dont drive then why are you looking at this thread? PPC.I THINK

excuse me but fpn.s parking fines are covered by law.ie mag courts.invoices are not.you cant take me to mag court over an invioce now can you.or am i stupid.please correct me if im wrong.and if you dont drive then why are you looking at this thread? PPC.I THINK

well you think wrong.i didnt say i didnt drive or cant you read as well as write?no you cant take an invoice to magistrate court so that kind of ruins your theory about being guilty or cant you remember your own stupid remarks?

Kindly substitute the word "Guilty" for "liable" and "innocent" for "otherwise"

then we can all go back to being mates.

Parking fines are covered by criminal law when issued by a police officer, a traffic warden or a PCSO, referring to a Penalty charge under contract as a fine is also covered by criminal law. btw

All posts by myself are without prejudice and do not constitue legal advice, they are purely for the discussion of points of law and consumer rights.

I am however not affiliated in any way shape or form with any financial institution or parking company. And if i am elected I will make it mandatory that all persons posting on this forum make such a declaration just so we can all see who the trolls are :-)

Kindly substitute the word "Guilty" for "liable" and "innocent" for "otherwise"

then we can all go back to being mates.

Parking fines are covered by criminal law when issued by a police officer, a traffic warden or a PCSO, referring to a Penalty charge under contract as a fine is also covered by criminal law. btw

thanks for putting me right.cheers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks