Odie V Northern Rock

Odie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, first thing you need to do is find out on what basis it has been stayed. If it is stayed pending the Test Case you need to get on to the court and make them aware that this is not a BANK CHARGES claim. If it is for any other reason then post it up and we can look at the next step.

Certainly I cannot see any valid reason for a stay on a PPI claim.

I am also taking Barclays on and have finally got the information I need, I think. They have admitted to not having a copy of the original agreement but have given me a print out containing the numbers I think I need.

Sorry Alan, but I think Barclays was also mentioned regarding a loan, as above? And I reckon by 'original agreement' he means CCA. Correct me if I wrong.

Ah right - it does not make any difference in this case as the loan has already been repaid, and once the agreement is ended they are no longer under any duty to provide the documents under a CCA request.

Also in this case, from what I can gather, the request was made under a DSAR, which does not actually mean the company have to provide a copy of the agreement - just the data contained within that agreement, which they have done.

I rang the court again today. Barclays have asked for this claim to be stayed and the judge said no and ordered a hearing. This will take place 11th March 2008. Gonna need some help on getting myself together for this. Haven't receieved info from the court via post yet so I will sit tight for that. With any luck barclays will pay out before the hearing!