HFO Services - please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5858 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would like to give you all a little hope in your battles with this monstrous company.

Although they operate under the name of HFO Services Limited, they are in fact collecting on behalf of HFO Capital Limited which are not even registered with Companies House. This is indeed a subsidery of The Concillian Group who are registered in the Caymen Islands. The Directors of the Company also Directors of many other shady operations and live in very large multi million pound homes in Chelsea, Kensington and Surrey. Turnbull is also linked to all the addresses and in fact the 'state of the art offices' (see their web site) is also Turnbulls address. The information I have uncovered about their operations is too lenghthy to go into but if you are willing to spend a couple of quid, log onto Companies House. It makes very good reading and will be their downfall. Look at their filed accounts for Roxburghe Limited, Express Delivery Limited, HFO UK Limited, Ontrack Investigations Limited, First Direct Logistics Limited, HFO Services Limited and HFO UK Holdings Limited. You will not be surprised to see who the Directors are and how they are all inexplicably linked to each other. The Directors of HFO are Kevin Harper and Badri Nathan. If there are any budding accountants out there, look very closely at the accounts!

These bods are in breach of every financial service regulatory body, including Consumer Credit Act 1974, OFT debt collection guidance, Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, Financial Services Act 1986, Data Protection Act, Companies Act 2006 and Insolvency Act 2000.

I wont bore you with my own situation as I am waiting to serve them with breaches relating to my SAR, CCA request and CPR request.

I must say I sought advice from this forum based on the despicable way I was being treated by them. Having read some of the very disturbing cases on this site I am totally mortified that in world where the consumer is supposed to be protected, these animals can continue trading despite the endless complaints to all the recognised regulatory bodies. These organisations should be protecting us and quite clearly do not care.

There is always power in numbers and I would urge everyone to complain to OFT, Trading Standards, FSA (remember your terms and conditions remain with the original firm and they are regulated), FSO, DTI, Companies House and yes you've guessed Customs & Excise! (See filed accounts).

Hope this information helps.

The net is closing in!

• Haha 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Fairy. Start your own thread up as your case may get lost in Loopy Lou's thread. You will geta lot of help. Now you need to apply to get these set aside and I am no expert on this so hopefully with your own thread someone will come along who is.

When you apply for this I would attempt to get cases moved to a court near your home. If they haven't supplied a copy of the agreement in both cases use the Court Protocol Rules (part18 and submit a request to Turnbull and the court for a copy of the origianl executed agreement and absolutely any other info you need to fight them. they are disgraceful.

Having spoken to the Court a few weeks ago, they told me that HFO track all their cases on line. Every day HFO check if an acknowledgement of service has been returned and if not they apply for the CCJ on line which is registered immediately. They submit literally hundreds and hundreds of claims at a time knowing that some people will now how to deal with them but many wont and end up with CCJ's before they know the procedure. The court is fed up with them and the judges know that if it does progress to a hearing, they very nearly always turn up unprepared without the correct documentation. Like Rhia I dont know enough to advise you but there are many very knowledgeable people on this site who will help you through. Keep your chin up and focus on kicking their butt. Good luck

Again, many thanks Rory. This place is amazing, - so full of knowledgable and supportive people, and good advice. Thanks.
Rosie sorry I did not get back to you I have been away from my PC. Looks like mine is going the whole way as the case has now been transferred to my local court. I will keep you informed of my progress as I understand it is unusual for them to take things this far.

Regards

Just thought I would drop a line as not sure where to go from here. As posted previously, HFo have issed court proceedings even though I dispute the debt. This has been going on a while. I have issued a SAR and CCA to HFO on 5th Nov and a request for information under the Civil Procedures Rules on 10th Nov and the same to Turnbulls. The CPR state that information has to be forthcoming in 10 days. I have sent a copy of my defence to Turnbull as is required under CPR and I have had nothing back. I have copied the court in and requested they strike out the claim. The POC are ambiguous and contain no information about the alleged debt as is required. I now have an allocation questionnaire to complete but without the requested information I cannot get anywhere. I know HFO are in breach of just about every rule and guideline but am at a loss to know what to do next. The silence is kiling me!