HBOS Bonking Banking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am right in the middle of a horrendous situation orchestrated by the Bank of Scotland. In an attempt to cover up a scandal caused by a 'rogue' banker (twice reported in the Sunday Telegraph) and a consultancy firm, they have first crippled my company with illegal charges, then tried to put us out of business and finally they have tried to evict us from our family home. Fortunately the Judge, in a hearing to suspend a warrant for eviction, was appalled by the Bank's behaviour and suspended the warrant indefinitely. We continue to do battle with the Bank but it has prompted me to think that other people might be in a similar situation because of this scandal. So, I'm posting this to ask if anyone has problems with BOS relating to their rogue banker (suspended in March of this year from the Reading branch of BOS) or, even more pertinent, if they have had any dealings with a company called Quayside Corporate Services Ltd?

I know this site is more for individual consumers than company or corporate problems but I know that other people have also been victims of this situation and I hope that I will find them through sites like this. If anyone fits the bill please PM me.

I am going to run a daily blog about our life with no business, no money and no reply from the Bank. I've tried to keep an element of humour in it - humour is just about all we've got left. But it does highlight some scandalous behaviour by HBOS. You can read it at: zenithcafe

Many thanks

Spandavia

I'm more than happy to blog here and the blog is especially for the kind of people on this site . But they are quite long blogs and I thought it would be better if I just put the link up each day - or I'll be taking over the site with my dialogues!

Best

Span