Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now Sparkie ................ just take it easy .... too much disobedience gives rise to punishment.

What's you're preference .... whips, chains, handcuffs .................... or maybe mucking the stables out for the Stallions so they don't stink when Queenie drops by. :p

Hey Cassie, you gonna saddle up with the rest of us and give these boys some exercise :rolleyes: ............... they've been getting fat and stale while they've been on their hols :eek: ...... they need a good dose of whip and spur to get them moving. ;)

Oh no not another Angel recruit . . Where is Bazak?. . it's his thread and there is no sign of him. I did'nt bring back any toy boys for you to play with, as it would be against the Geneva Convention. To hand them over to you lot would be cruel.

I am fit and ready for action. So who wants to play?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Cassie's not a new recruit, fly boy .... she's been an Angel since the harem started. So she's well versed in the ways to play. :p

And I'm up for it .... what you wanna play? ;)

Tiddlywinks, eye spy, monopoly, ludo??? :p

Or shall we make paper airplanes and have a flying contest? ;)

Yep, i'm ready for anything. . . where Kia and Woolley?. . are they part time Angels?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

They're Angels of the Night ............... Woolley has had a prob so is more hungover than usual and Kia is recovering from the flu so is a bit fragile at the moment. Angelone is probably hungover .... but they'll all be up and ready for it by tonight.

Sorry, it's just me you've gotta contend with ............... and LARR knows how difficult that can be. ;)

Is he still limping?. . . what is he upto today?. . watching the Rugby later?

WARNING TO ALL

Too right .... and yes, he'll be watching the rugby cos I want to.

YAWN..:p you oh mighty queen (a legend in her own mind that is:o ) should be doing your daily chores like housework and tendering after my every whim or should that be whimp:( :D if not i will head for the foreign legion.............never to be heard or seen again, (would you like that o mighty one:rolleyes:) .

Right luv that's all the cleaning done may i go to the mucky pub now pretty please........................;)

I didnt think you was allowed out Larr..what have you done to be let off the ball and chain:D ;) Dont forget to take off your marigolds if you go out....

I as been a good boy i as!!!!! going down to pub to drink fire water for dutch courage ;) 8-) to be ready to repel borders later tonight .....why do you fancy your chances of takin over the stallions eh ............:smile: well you got no chance, now that BAZAC AND UK are back......... and the reason they have no toyboys is that they broke whilst going through customs LOL:lol:

Oh uk, you're a naughty boy

You didn't bring home Queenie's toy.

Hmmm, how will I punish you?

C'mon Angels, what shall we do?

Clip his wings or crop his tail.

That will work without fail.

Then he can't get in the sky

So only Angels left to fly.

Where's the clippers, bring them quick

This fly boy don't miss a trick,

He'll be off to yonder blue

Unless we stick him down with glue.