Me v MBNA (a&L)

kurd70
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I left MBNA a couple of years ago so do not know any account numbers how would I go about getting anything they owe me back, as I wrote to them and they denied having any of my details. Jim

all charges relate to overlimit and late fees

they are all for either 20,25 and 12 pounds

I take it i can claim back all these amounts?

thanks

Yes, all of them. and think about whether you want to charge them interest? It was 24.9% in my case..

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

Hi I left MBNA a couple of years ago so do not know any account numbers how would I go about getting anything they owe me back, as I wrote to them and they denied having any of my details. Jim

Hi Jimpick. If the account was in the last 6 years they do have all your information on file somewhere.

Who did you open the account with? Was it directly with MBNA, or someone else, mine was with the Abbey National>

They can trace you via your name and address.

Did you send a Full SAR off to them?

You should open a thread of your own in this MBNA forum, so that we dont hijack kurds questions.

Keep in touch

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Hi

Thank you for your reply

I would like to charge them interest

did you include your interest figure on your prelimery letter, letter before action or after letter before action letter sent

I am also claiming back bank charges and the templates say you should only include interest after letter before action is sent as i have done/doing with bank charges

I assumed same for credit card charges

Please advise

Kind Regards

kurd70

If you are claiming the contractural interest, the same as they charged you (as I say in my case it was 24.9%) then you should state that from the first time you approach them for the refund of charges.

Bank charges and credit card charges do vary slightly regarding interest but the principal of everything else stays the same