Johnny vs Nat West- Advice please!

johnny131070
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, i currently have 2 bank cases at Norwich County Court. The one against HSBC has apparently been stayed. (AQ sent in early July). I still have not heard from court to confirm this though. Secondly my case against Natwest, i received a letter from Cobbetts stating that they had filed a defence, i also got a letter from the court saying that my AQ must be in before the 24th Aug. My question is this, do i fork out another £100 only to find out that it is going to be stayed also? I am fed up of both banks stalling tactics and i dont know what to do for the best. HSBC case i am thinking of applying the N244 form for the application of a removal of a stay but i have not heard of any successes using this method so far. Could someone reassure me please.

Many Thanks

Johnny

Its better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a lamb!!!;-)

yes, fork out the £100 for the AQ. Even if they do apply for a stay, it may take longer to get to you, but you also get more interest, as it acrews on a daily basis. So ultimalty, they may stall, but they also have to pay up more...... w00t

If this post has helped you, please hit the scales under my name. Thanks!!!!

"I would dig a thousend holes, to lay next to you. I would dig a thousend more, if I needed to"

www.incognito-photography.com

• 1 year later...

Hi, i have a question. I have a case against Natwest that is stayed. I was claiming charges of around 2.5k up until the end of june 07. I have had several charges since this date. Do i need to put in a new claim or can i strap this onto the existing claim? Many thanks in advance for any help with this.

Its better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a lamb!!!;-)

Hi Johnny,

Same bank same problem!.The claim dates are very similar to mine also.I corresponded with `cobbetts` to.They inform me that the claim that has been filed ios a `closed claim`.Any additions could not be added.Not sure i would personally spend over another £100 until i was a little more certain re my existing claim.As im sure your aware `nat west` are being particulary difficult.Guess we will both have to watch our letter boxes!.I have also filed a request under the `OFT financial hardship criteria` to speed up my claim.Their reply took three weeks,and then thay asked me to supply a financial statement,which i did.this was also three weeks ago,no reply yet!.May prove fruitful,will add a post with updates.Good luck!

• 10 months later...

I would remove the scan and have another go at removing your personal details before reposting.

It's the standard response, just wait for the ammended poc and templates which should hopefully be some time this week or early next week.