Question about charges spreadsheet

billybonkeye
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, i did post in my existing thread but not much success, so will politely ask here.

Im getting together the court bundle, in court 03rd Sept. Re: the template spreadsheet that people are adding their charges to.... There is an 8% interest column which i understand should be removed before sending in bundle (as this 8% interest can be claimed for subsequently if im successful) have i got that right??

Secondly, in the template spreadsheet, it doesnt say anything on there about the interest ive been charged after (for example) going into unauthorised overdraft. Just suggests "cleared direct debit" charges etc. etc. So can i just add in the interest ive been charged each month?

Does this make sense?

KR

Billy

So my query is...... on my statements it has "Interest" listed each month where i have been in unauthorised overdraft. I assume that i can put this in the court bundle spreadsheet, as its the 8% accrued interest that i cant claim for until im succesful? Is that correct??

and does the court bundle spreadsheet now need to include the 8% interest column?

KR and GL to all.

Billy

If anyone can advise, i would be very grateful.

Just wanting to ask what interest columns should go in my court bundle spreadsheet? Just the monthly interest they have charged me for being in unauthorised overdraft, or the 8% cumulative interest, or both??

Many thanks in anticipation

Billy

If you used the spreadsheet from this site, then the 8% is automatically calculated. You can reclaim your charges plus any intertest charged because you went overdrawn. if you have an authorised overdraft you must work out what percentage of the interest you were charged is for exceeding your overdraft and then reclaim this amount.

The 8% should have been included on the schedule of charges sent with the N1 or after filing with the MCOL you should have sent a schedule of charges to Northampton to be forwarded to the court which the case will be transferred. You claim this 8% on both the charges and any interest you are charged (worked out as above).

These columns should be in your schedule of charges from the moment you filed in court and it is this spreadsheet, accurate up to the day you file it, which is included in your bundle as the 8% is added daily until settlement or judgement.