do i calim from cap1 or capquest?

ian001
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi ppl

please can someone give me advise as how to claim my charges.

i have ignored cap1 for about a year but they have now caught up with me ! i have letter saying that capquest have now taken over my debt and i owe them £430. i have asked them to send me my list of statements from cap1 and have worked out they owe me about £500.

who do i claim this debt off? is it cap 1 or capquest?

any advise would be greatfull

regards

ian

It's Capital One you need to ask for your refund. Did you ask Capital One for an SAR?..

uK

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

no i asked capquest to send it - so they must have contacted cap1 and got it from them( prob same company)

i told capquest on the phone they could take me court over the money i owed to them as i would counterclaim for my charges so i asked them for my statements and they have sent them.

so i guess i send a lba to cap 1 now then?

if cap 1 pay up i take it i will then have to pay capquest for the debt they purchased?

is this correct?

regards