Nat West Alledged Business Account Policy

doctorcrichton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nat West policy... When they decline you for a business account for a business account on their grounds even if you inherit millions or win the lottery they still will NOT open you a business account even if the reason for them not opening you a business account is that you are short of money for a minumum period of 6 months.... as it IT IS WRITTEN in the Nat West book that a minumum period of 6 months shall come to pass till areview of the situation may take place.. ???? Conclusion.

Banks don`t make sense or talk out their butts and yet would probably find a way of changing things to suit if they wanted to. Which means what we all knew..that they LIE.... constantly and break rules when they feel like, add charges in an unjutifying manner, wave when they feel like it and yet make out they are all sticking to the rules and then when they have a crack down with a manager somewhere stick to the rules too much. Infact they are riddled with inconsisitency and a total lack of common sense and objectivity throughout.... UK credit search is also wrong, miles behind and totally unfair to peoples real circumstances.... and status like say single mum, ex studnet or whatever.... The entire UK banking system is idiocy. It supports the banks but they don`t deserve it. I ALSO object to the fact that all UK banks takes like 3-5 working days to send YOUR MONEY... acrodsds the globe..so the few days that money of yours doesn`t exist in your account or in the account you are sending it..it is FIGURES of money in their own accounts which they are making a mint from!! THIS IN ITSELF soulds pretty illegal to me if you think about it!!! Swiss Banks might charge but they take 24hrs!! Point is.... The LAWS are all wrong with regard to banks in the first place and they become jsut greedy!!! They make money on the side and really in the UK there is very little to be done to help people in financial distress for whatever reasons..In my cases,,a failed business, a robbery, a car crash and subsequent loss of job... ALL of which they waited a bit then just carrie don being total jerks and not listening at al in any way!! Just going on about minimum payments after I was still suffering a delayed shock...from some phone company with some very rude people demanding me set up a ddr for a minumum payment out of my giro trying to pay fopr cfar repairs and keep my telephone up and running...

They don`t listen and they don`t care! I think EVERYBODY should sue their UK Bank!! As I can guarantee that everybody has had a problem somewhere along the line... We put up with it like human erroe or one of thsoe things.We are WAY too tolerant in this country.I`m not talking about big AMerican courst cases..just some minor action and some petitions to change the law in Parliament if need be as I could go on indefinately about many things that anoyed me...... IN all main UK banks!!

I have praise for one UK Bank..The Woolwich..for service and all but they are RULED and OWNED by Barclays so cannot do what they would otherwise do as they are restricted under the shadow of Barclays to act in a way THEY want. More smaller private banks was a good thing until the big banks started to buy them out!! They think we don`t notice the difference and big is good.Big is just share holder greed and chaging things ever so slowly and forcing people to pay up across the baord on everything to turn their profits into multi multi Billions ..

Personally..I think ALL MAIN UK Banks rip off their customers in one way or another.

I have as a student and living in different cities and with diffeent businesse been with all the main 4 UK banks and others Nad I can safely say I don`t like any of them for a number of reasons. Either Business of personal accounts , and they`re daft charges and incompetance!! It wouldn`t be so bad IF we could amke charges on them for their failing service!!! That might keep them on their toes!! I could do with that and a law change that suits the customers a bit more.It doesn`t neceesarily have to dent their massive profits.... but I wouldn`t mind if at somepoint it did..... It is like a kind of stealth tax from their customers enforced by UK law so British Banks have mega big profits for business... I can see how and why that is supported by Law and aGovt.that turns a kind of blind eye to it.... as they will if you approach the govt.... but that does not change the fact that injustice and rabid profiteering is taking palce at every level... the poor, the middle normal fold in the middle, businesses and the super rich trying to take money out of one country and into another..... All the way along the line UK 21st C banking is designed to leveridge as much profit out of everyone and not give a personal service back .They care not if they impoverish the poor or destroy people destroy peoples businesses and lives in the process or make your life a huge inconveiniance..... It`s YOUR problem for joining with them and joining the uncompetitive monopoly of UK banking al IN on the same rip off culture and a sucession of British Govts...that do nothing to change it properly............. They are all shocking... I`ll add some more post later.... Barclays is a bad one for information and Lloyds heartless and trigger happy with charges. They all give me a genuine distaste whether I am overdrawn or massively in credit to five figs + One US bank I got an data entry mistake so my money weas delayed for a Forex Deal.Bank of America in Miami...Compensation? Where the hell do you start? *shrugs* What could I do as a UK subject against an American Bank? They rely on their size to psychologically terrorise and intimidate as they are greedy bullies!! All of them!! It is about time we made a stand on all matters and sent this site and e-mail to the hQ and the British govt.! All aboard everyone!!! Stuff like this CAN change things!!! Collective ONLINE presence!! We are no longer individuals anymore!!!

• 1 year later...

Chip and pin is also a big farce!! how can I withdraw money from a cash machine and the balance reduce and then use chip and pin in the local store only to find that the money is not reduced until monday or even tuesday ???

is this also to make you think you have more money than you actually have ??

• 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks