Renualt Laguna CAR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i wonder if anyone reading this will post any problems they have had since purchasing a used renault laguna, in particular about the 2000 model 1.9DCI but i suppose any 1998-2003 model will do, i am trying to find out about as many of their faults as possible.

Thanks

Long time ago in a galaxy FAR FAR AWAY, there lived an elf who shot banks for a living.........

Now through the power of the internet there is the CONSUMER ACTION GROUP,

Watch out they are getting crafty those pesky CRITTERS!

Banks will tell you their charges are transparent!

So is the invisible man but that does not mean he is fair or lawful.

DONT GIVE UP! FOLLOW THE CAG ADVICE AND RECLAIM YOUR CHARGES.

CAPITAL BANK! YOU ARE NEXT.

We used to have a 51 plate 1.9 dci Laguna, I loved it :) had to sell it when we moved though as it was too big to get on the drive! Only problem we had was the cable in the driver's side door snapped and we could only open the door from the inside, soon rectified. Lovely car to drive, very comfortable but expensive on parts :( I love Renualts so maybe slightly biased (had a Megane previously) and now on second Clio. :)

• 8 months later...

hello, i have a laguna 02 plate, bought in from reanault dealer and had so much trouble with it is ridiculous. the start button broke, the lcd lighting stopped working, the car had a new dash board before we bought it because of problems with it, the heating/bloers stopped working, the electrics in it were terrible, shall i go on... just to let you know i will never ever buy a reanult car again, also had so many problems with renault finance it was stupid, charging me £25 for missed payments, then id pay the outstanding balance upto date then they would still say i owed the money and charge me £25 per letter, i hate them!, thanks for listening to me x