scorpion v hsbc

scorpion03
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

First of all thank you very much for starting these forums...and helping so many people like me...

Ive sent my prelim letter to hsbc 2 days back...thanks to the template on this website...and they should have recd it today...

Keeping my fingers crossed for the moment...

Just wanted to know...Ive sent the prelim letter to the leeds address and a copy to my branch...do u think sending a message to them via internet banking would speed up the process?

Hello Scorpion :)

I am not sure about sending the message via internet banking but I would suggest you send you letters recorded as then HSBC can't say that they havn't had them or anything and you can trace excatly when the 14 days is up.

Good luck with your claim

XCherickleX :p

I have started preparing my LBA now...but noticed that most of the stuff in the LBA template is the same as what the Prelim letter template says..

The LBA template just looks like a shorter version of the Prelim letter...is this ok? and am i looking at the right one?

Another thing, I realised, while reading other threads, that i should not have added the 8% interest in my charges calculation sheet that i sent with my prelim letter...what do i do now? Should i ring them and tell them that i am ready to settle w/o the interest as well?