Pitt v Natwest

pittn2000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I just started taking action with regards to the unlawful charges on my account. I did read the faq's very carefully. I phoned my bank to request an address so I could send the template letter regarding charges in the last 6 years. Natwest have offered to do this without any DPA fee's and will take 4-6 working days.

My question is, should I send the DPA letter anyway + £10 statatory fee as I feel that I might not get all the information I need. Has anyone else gone to same route?

regards

Nathan

[SIZE=1][U][COLOR=blue]NatWest Owed[/COLOR][/U]: [COLOR=red]£[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=red]622[/COLOR].30 [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Prelim letter sent 28/06/2006[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hi and Welcome

You should send the £10 as they may use it as a stalling tactic seen as you was told verbally that they where not going to charge you,no harm in sending it as if they keep to what they say they will either not cash it or return it.

keep us posted

• Confused 1

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 2 weeks later...

Posting prelim letter for the amount of £622.30.

[SIZE=1][U][COLOR=blue]NatWest Owed[/COLOR][/U]: [COLOR=red]£[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=red]622[/COLOR].30 [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Prelim letter sent 28/06/2006[/COLOR][/SIZE]