Spice & Crush's Pastymeet Thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It is my birthday today

I should win the pasty

Uh? Why is that then? On Birthdays you get presents, not prizes...no, I think today of all days you will NOT be getting the pasty...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We noticed :p Welcome back Bovvered :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

*Pokes head in....retreats in shock hoping no one noticed*
Wooo! Wotcher Chez! How're you doing?

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

*Pokes head in....retreats in shock hoping no one noticed*

You came to the wrong place for that. Great to see you!:grin:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

We noticed :p Welcome back Bovvered :D
Oh oh....Hi Lex!!

Wooo! Wotcher Chez! How're you doing?
Hey Spicey, how's tricks? Might have known you had something to do with this lol Yeah I'm doing ok thanks, you?

You came to the wrong place for that. Great to see you!:grin:
Wotcha caro!

Wow, amazing what you find when you see the word pasty - methinks this is a Cornwallian regional CAG thing going on here, he he - make mine a Tribute please. and that's a pint not a half - well I'm hardly gonna find an Old Hooky in here now am I?

25/06/08 - NatWest - Prelim letter

09/03/06 - Halifax - Settled 27/4

22/03/06 - Capital One - Settled 24/6

17/04/06 - Nationwide - Settled 8/9

Hit the DONATE BUTTON and give 5% back to support this site!

Wow, amazing what you find when you see the word pasty - methinks this is a Cornwallian regional CAG thing going on here, he he - make mine a Tribute please. and that's a pint not a half - well I'm hardly gonna find an Old Hooky in here now am I?
Aaah, Old Hooky, I remember it well...I would always have a pint of Hookey with my tea (usually a bag of quavers, but sometimes pork scratchings instead...)

Tribute? E're, maid, 'ow do 'ee know 'bout Tribute then?

hello!

:D

Hey Crusher, good to see you and that yo still have a very scary avatar :eek:

Aaah, Old Hooky, I remember it well...I would always have a pint of Hookey with my tea (usually a bag of quavers, but sometimes pork scratchings instead...)

Tribute? E're, maid, 'ow do 'ee know 'bout Tribute then?

Well funny you should say thaaat, but just this past Saturrrday in a tiny Oxfordshire village I purchaanced upon this lonely ale pump on the bar with a label on it wot said St Austell Tribute, and I decided to try some and it woz a fine pint indeed - did I sound native just then?

25/06/08 - NatWest - Prelim letter

09/03/06 - Halifax - Settled 27/4

22/03/06 - Capital One - Settled 24/6

17/04/06 - Nationwide - Settled 8/9

Hit the DONATE BUTTON and give 5% back to support this site!

• 2 weeks later...

So when is the next Pasty meet then ?? (with a salad box for Crush)

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

So when is the next Pasty meet then ?? (with a salad box for Crush)
Whenever is convenient for you guys...but I will have to do a Crush, and be limited to my lunch hour...

I can do Tuesday or Thursday, any good for you guys???

&

Works for me, Spicey ??

&

Bugger...can we poss do it the week after...first week in November?

How about Friday? I got the day off on Friday...and also got some interesting developments on what I was yabbering on about last time...I promise my 'subject' won't dominate the next meeting :eek:

I can't do Fridays, too much to do getting ready for client's on Saturdays.

Week after next then ?

&

Week after next? Well, it would seem that HMRC are on strike on Mon 10th, so I may get an extended lunch hour, and on 12th, he who shall remain nameless is being 'interrogated' by the standards committee...I want to be on hand for any developments as they occur...

Apart from that, any time is good for an oggie...as long that anytime is in my lunch hour...Crush? Over to you...

W/S 10 Nov?

ummm.... 11th Nov is good.

I do believe that they do a special Remembrance Day pasty...with 10p going to the poppy fund...