Removing incorrect information from Credit references

moora moo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 02May I sent a CCA to Choice catalogue and Creation (store card) by recorded delivery.

Creation had entered three different sets of information onto my credit refs when I only had one account.

They produced one CCA for the account I agreed that I had, but I have heard nothing about the remaining two, because I never had them!! where do I go from here? any suggestions?

Also Choice catologue have been entering incorrect information, again I sent a CCA recorded delivery on the 02May...No word since! Any suggestions about what action to take next?

Thanks

log this with experian and equifax and they can contact the company on your behalf.

If the company can only provide one agreement then the other 2 agreements they say you have are not valid unless they provide you with the paperwork.

Next step apart from the agencies is to write back and, with a copy of you report, ask them about the other two pieces of information.

You need to write to Choice / Creation asking them to remove the incorrect info. Send this recorded delivery and keep a copy. Experian & co will only remove stuff when told by the roiginal creditor.

If you don't get a satisfactory response you need to complain via the Information Commissioner:

Information Commissioner's Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane

Wilmslow

Cheshire

SK9 5AF

Tel: 01625 545745

Fax: 01625 524510

E-mail: [email protected]