TaylorMade vs MBNA

TaylorMade
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your sarcasm is registered and understood - but only scratches the surface.

I was in debt, and it was made worse by charges, but I would be wrong to try and state the whole value was 'caused' by the charges - they just made it impossible to recover from.

My complaint is more their business practices that dragged on the account for almost 3 years before putting in a default notice (are perhaps adding one? does one replace a previous one, or all the all recorded??).

This is the basis of my question "what state was my account in for the last 2.5 years". I really want an answer to that one.

hmmm did the default impact on your credit score? was the default correct? if the answer is yes and then no then check out the data protection act again, it is something im currently looking into.

Thanks

23/11/06 HSBC **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - GE Capital - **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - MBNA - charges and interest **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - Welcome Finance - Prelim sent for mis-sold PPI

Very interesting. If all the black marks had been put on at once (in 2000) they would all have lapsed from my record by now - as it stands it looks as if every couple of years I run into problems.

It all goes back to the central question that I will stick-out for an answer to - what 'state' did they see my account in up to 2003? :confused: My letter went out in the post today, so I'll see how much they respond to and how much they ignore (including this question I bet ;))

The same question will be asked of HSBC before or when I get my full data - the papers for that one went into the court last week.

Just thought you'd appreciate this:

Mastering the art of growing old requires many years of dedicated practice.

letmeentertainyou.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

• 4 weeks later...

Over 3 weeks and absolutely no response to my last letter :mad: Since I don't have all the data I need for a 'compound contractual interest' calculation (at least not for the spreadsheets people have kindly pointed me to), is it worth me making and educated guess at an interest value and raising an court papers on that?

If so, who's got the best educated guessing formula? :D

• 1 month later...

They are still (little by little) hoping to give me a financial nudge and go away. This last nudge is actually more significant than previous - 418.44 (Where the hell did they find THAT figure???)

I'm sending back the standard reply (taken as part settlement, etc, etc) but I don't want to delay putting a 'demand' in much longer. The total charges of 837.00 gives an interest value of 464.22 based on the ORIGINAL calculation spreadsheet. Just over 1300.00 in total - should I forget about the idea of compound contractual interest (which I figure would be much more) and just go for this figure which I CAN calculate? Or can anyone give an approximate calculation that doesn't need the exact dates and balances to arrive at the CC interest?

Sorry I've been out of touch for so long - life getting in the way. Once I've come to a resolution on either of my cases, then a contribution will be on it's way :)

I saw the 'Whistleblower' program (watched with interest - no pun intended), and will be seeking out the thread related to it. :) Has anything major changed in the past couple of months that need to be brought to my attention??? Thanks!